tuscl

Has anyone PAID a stripper to KISS on the LIPS?

Has anyone out there PAID a stripper to KISS on the LIPS? If so, were you trying to get EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED with a stripper?

7 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    Not me.
  • JMguy
    19 years ago
    <<Really, JMguy? It seems more like self-referent dramatic irony to me. Even if he were aware of the irony of calling himself RomanticLover, that would be more sarcastic than ironic.>>

Considering the most usable definition of dramatic irony (all are aware with the exception of...) you might have a point. But I think we've both given this more thought than it deserves as it is. :)
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Really, JMguy? It seems more like self-referent dramatic irony to me. Even if he were aware of the irony of calling himself RomanticLover, that would be more sarcastic than ironic.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Which lips?
  • JMguy
    19 years ago
    <<RomanticLover, answer me this: what kind of woman loves a "romantic lover" who spends all his time posting stupid shit like you do here on this Web site?>>

It's what some people would call "situational irony"
  • FunSeeker
    19 years ago
    Paid to KISS!!!!

Paid to have CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!

PAID to have COMPANY!!!!!

pAID to have LAP DANCES!!!

PAID to have DRINKS with the DANCERS!!!!!!
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    RomanticLover, answer me this: what kind of woman loves a "romantic lover" who spends all his time posting stupid shit like you do here on this Web site?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion