tuscl

Ever have a stripper stop when you cum?

I've never seen this discussed before. I'm sittin' in my favorite club and one of friskier girls stops by. We start some LDs and as usual, she's generous with her hands. But before I know it, she's inside my shorts and stroking Mr Happy - with lotion. Not bad for a $10 LD, so I go with it.

It's not long before I'm nearing the promised land and she says, "Let me know when you're gonna cum." I'm thinking this is good; she knows where this is going and intends to finish. So I get all set; I start quivering and turning beet red, and then say something like, "That's good, baby. I'm gonna cum."

And she STOPS! But I don't. I mean, I start cumming, although partially aborted now. It's a half-cum. I'm torn between trying to stop so I can go again later, and simply making the best of it. Who was I kidding? I knew the moment the ol' cum process kicked off, it was as good as done. The horses were out of the barn, so I reached down myself to salvage what she began.

Sounds pathetic, I know. But it wasn't the worst moment in my long and sordid SC life. I gotta admit that even though she stopped, it still beat the crap out of a simple grind. Just getting a girl to reach inside is a bonus in my book, so I'm reluctant to chase her away.

I had this happen twice before - once with a dancer and once with a massage girl. It's either because they don't want to get cum on their hands and/or if they don't stroke during climax, then they haven't technically given a handjob (perhaps a legal defense - my theory only). Anybody else ever in this pickle?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I had an 18 yo stop sucking as soon as the first shot of cum hit the roof of her mouth. That really ruins it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    That was sad and hilarious at the same time :)

I’ve never had that happen – I actually do not like cuming in the club since I usually like spending a few hours and getting a lot of dances from different dancers – if I cum – the excitement is usually gone.

I would think most dancers want to take you to the promise land so they can get a tip for a happy ending. Maybe this dancer though that once you had cummed; you would not want to play (and thus $pend) anymore?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hmm...!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Better call the BBB.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    Papi - I agree; cumming is a delicate matter. Too soon and you blow the incentive to stay for a while and get more dances. But like the stock market, trying to time it may give you a case of blue balls.

It's the old bird-in-the-hand versus two the bush, and I've erred in both directions. I've never asked a dancer why she would stop, so I'm left guessing. Although and earlier dance who also stopped would only stroke the lower half of my shaft during the build-up. She said didn't want to get any cum (and I think also, pre-cum) on her. So, I'm thinking they mostly don't want to get cum on themselves versus avoiding some technical definition of a handjob. I'm thinking that stroking - with or without cumming - is still basically a handjob in any legal sense.

Anyway, I DO think what they're doing is trying to have it both ways - they're hoping for a handjob tip, without completing the nasty. Luckily there are many girls who milk it to the end, so I do have choices. God bless'em...

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Personally my schlong gets really sensitive when I cum so motion while I'm cumming is uncomfortable. But it feels good to at least have her hand on Mr. Happy during the big finish. If girl does not want to touch cum, probably should use plastic wrap and lube, because there's always gonna be pre-cum anyway. But she'd have to be significantly better looking than the non-cum-averse extras girls for it to be a viable business model.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    "If girl does not want to touch cum, probably should use plastic wrap and lube, because there's always gonna be pre-cum anyway. "

She could use lunch lady gloves.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    In fetish circles, this is a fetish called "ruined orgasm". She should have charged you extra for fetish! lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I like slicks idea...I'm going to call the BBB from now on when I get a bad lap dance...lol
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Carl95dude... Lunch lady gloves on a stripper so she can give you the SLOPPY JOE!!! Fuck yeah!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol I like that sloppy joe lunch lady sex shit
  • bxbomber51
    11 years ago
    I have had a few regular girls give me LDs and try to make me cum, and either as soon as I do, or if they sense I am about to, they tend to stop to avoid getting any on them. One girl in particular likes to give me extras, and she likes seeing me cum and doesnt mind getting a little on her, but most tend to avoid it
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    How bout lunch lady gloves, a hairnet, and runny mashed potatoes for lube.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I'm not eating any food you played with ibbaicnl.lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion