Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Review Length

rediguan

Illinois

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Some posts lately about BS reviews or worthless reveiws. But what about a review that takes 30 mins to read and has 10 chapters and an index?

I appreciate the effort for that kind of review but how many of you actually read the really long reviews? What is an appropriate length?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I read an in depth review all the way unless it becomes evident that it isn't worth reading all the way.

An appropriate length? Hard to say. JUST not the very SHORT BS ones. Be detailed as possible & as descriptive as possible. Try to draw in the reader to your experience.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Example

I was hacking off

Did you feel that buddy

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Some of my reviews can be a bit wordy but I feel that I'm using the words to effect and for good reason as opposed to just writing without purpose or substance.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

I'll take too long and too much info over too short and not enough.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

That's what she said.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I agree that too much is better than not enough. Whether I read a very long review or not depends on my interest in that club. If it's a ghetto club that I have been to before and have no interest in ever going back, I'm not going to read an extremely long review for it.

Profile picture for Ironcat
Ironcat
•

The old timers might remember this one "a review should be like a woman's skirt - long enough to cover the subject but short enough to be interesting" - adapted from high school Engish teachers response when students ask how long a paper should be.

Profile picture for Actionbx
Actionbx
•

I like them long especially if I haven't been to the area. But I don't care about the talk about drinks and food. Just tell me if it's safe to park, cover, VIP price, LD amount and if extras go on. The set up of the club and bathroom troll is not that important either.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Fuck lengthy reviews thats just sum dum tucks idea of b.s.'ing reviews and believing the longer it is the more it will be believable they went....just let me know the prices and can you get your Dick wet.....the rest is just blah blah blah blah blah filler shill bull tucking shit !

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I agree no sentence but one paragraph is enough unless your trying to be a published author....jeez

Profile picture for Ermita_Nights
Ermita_Nights
•

Doesn't the FAQ say something about making them long and interesting?

I try to be fairly wordy but divide into paragraphs so if you don't want to read about the physical layout of the club (for example) you can just skip that part. Also provide a summary at the end like my high school English teacher taught me.

In my opinion, if it doesn't fit on a single screen (desk or laptop screen, not mobile), it's too long.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I could deal with this ^

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

"The old timers might remember this one "a review should be like a woman's skirt - long enough to cover the subject but short enough to be interesting"

Perfect and agreed. I tend to get a little wordy at times, but I try to share as many pertinent details as possible.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

"Fuck lengthy reviews thats just sum dum tucks idea of b.s.'ing reviews and believing the longer it is the more it will be believable they went....just let me know the prices and can you get your Dick wet.....the rest is just blah blah blah blah blah filler shill bull tucking shit !"

This response doesn't surprise me in the LEAST. With his/her apparent educational level, what else are we going to see.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Alcurd that sounds racist ^^^^

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Love yiu drack baby

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

It's not the length of the review that matters. It's the girth.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

If the review looks like this

/\. / \

/. . /.
/. . /.
where I can get a visual image. It's ok with me. That is if words can make me get the picture.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

So much for creating a visual.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Lol shark

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Just write the shit out of it

Profile picture for staxwell
staxwell
•

I like writing BS.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement