tuscl

Divine Message for.Today

“Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

16 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Anton Levey worked sideshow, circuses for decades. He was one of the first to advocate for midget:dwarf rights.
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    Big Cunt, maybe you should stop bumping threads with empty posts. Just a thought.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    S
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    O
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    R
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    R
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Y
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    You're obviously repressing a lot of something. Are you a product of child molestation? It fits, the attention seeking behavior, the emotional weakness and most especially the implied (in the case of shadow explicit) offers of sex to older men in order to gain their approval.

I bet "Father Figure" by George Michaels is one of your favorite songs, and most especially these lyrics:

"I will be your father figure
    Put your tiny hand in mine
    I will be your preacher teacher
    Anything you have in mind
    I will be your father figure
    I have had enough of crime
    I will be the one who loves you
    till the end of time"

I could see you, your pudgy tear streak face bent down as you raise your trembling hand into the air, sobbing out the refrains and desperately wishing that someone would take your hand.

Sad, just sad.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I'm thanking of shadow now....i miss him
  • Troll_Defense_HQ
    11 years ago
    ^I'm sure you do. I bet you still have a hard-on from the time you snuck into Follies, on that 'Unknown Afternoon", hid behind a chair and watched him get his dick sucked. You are all sorts of fucked up Big Cunt.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Juicebro...feel hate if you must. Sometimes we all must walk the left-hand path. But feel not fear. For we know that fear ultimately leads to suffering...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFnFr-DOPf8

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LARFz ! You boys are to fuckin funny ! Slamm dunk that big cunt !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Its the joker
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice!

'Nuff said.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Warning - lay off Juice,Troll, or you may surprised by the consequences.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Snuff me
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion