Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Braces on strippers.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

I seem to be seeing more strippers lately with braces on their teeth. One dancer that just did it told me that she is 50 years old. Seems like they can now afford what they couldn't when they were younger.

Do you find them scary or not? A turn off for DFK or BJ? While I don't think that it has enhanced any appearances, it has not been a deal breaker for me.

Replies (24)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Not a deal breaker. Many of the younger chicas have that Invisalign and you really don't notice. As for traditional braces go, it gives some gals in their early-thirties, late-twenties a younger, more innocent look.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

SC, you talking about that young blonde cutie at Follies? She is hot! Probably in her mid-20s but the braces make her look younger.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Pedo...lol.....no thanks I just stick'em in the ass crack

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I've yet to meet one, but I've met some who could stand to have them.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

BigTuna1-You got gas? What's with the pedos?

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

LOL...

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

PM Alucard, I'm sure he has some stories.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

BigDawg - I can think of two that match that description. Kiwi & Elizabeth.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Sounds like Beno....lol ant that right slick....LFMaOPWWE !!!!!!

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Turn off. I respect that they're getting the attention they need and I'm sure it's not fun having braces as an adult but no thanks.

Profile picture for dallas702
dallas702
•

I have seen more braces recently, but I thought it was just because I was looking more. My last trip to the DR I saw many young adult women wearing braces (both working women and civilians). When I asked several people told me it has been a "fashion accessory" for a few years. Women there can either buy "decorative" (fake) braces for a few bucks or spend a few hundred to get fancy (real) braces at a dentist's office.

I wonder if that fad is showing up here?

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

There's nothing better than having a BJ by a stripper with lock jaw and braces.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Why would it be a turn off? I mean, the braces are on the outside of her teeth, not the bottom part, the part she's supposed to be keeping off your dick anyway.

Now, I can see braces being a problem for lopaw, but not for most guys.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Cuz I don't fuck 15 year olds I make them

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Pedigree

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

TripleH......suck it !

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

We used to call them "cheese graters".

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I would rather the dancer not have braces – but I would not turn one down w/ braces if I found her attractive.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Need to be careful not to be CASTRATED. ;)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Predicted new trend: fake braces for dancers trying to appeal to the "barely legal" demographic.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

The drive of the free enterprise system at work :)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"Need to be careful not to be CASTRATED."

smh.

Profile picture for Player11
Player11
•

Not a deal breaker for me. They are smart girls looking out for the future. Their goal may be legal or sales.....

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

txtittyfan lost so much money shorting treasuries that he couldn't afford to buy his daughter needed braces. Her face was so ugly to begin with, though, that braces were the least if her problems - so I let her suck my cock anyway.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement