tuscl

Braces on strippers.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I seem to be seeing more strippers lately with braces on their teeth. One dancer that just did it told me that she is 50 years old. Seems like they can now afford what they couldn't when they were younger.

Do you find them scary or not? A turn off for DFK or BJ? While I don't think that it has enhanced any appearances, it has not been a deal breaker for me.

24 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not a deal breaker. Many of the younger chicas have that Invisalign and you really don't notice. As for traditional braces go, it gives some gals in their early-thirties, late-twenties a younger, more innocent look.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    SC, you talking about that young blonde cutie at Follies? She is hot! Probably in her mid-20s but the braces make her look younger.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Pedo...lol.....no thanks I just stick'em in the ass crack
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've yet to meet one, but I've met some who could stand to have them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    BigTuna1-You got gas? What's with the pedos?
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    LOL...
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    PM Alucard, I'm sure he has some stories.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    BigDawg - I can think of two that match that description. Kiwi & Elizabeth.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Sounds like Beno....lol ant that right slick....LFMaOPWWE !!!!!!
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Turn off. I respect that they're getting the attention they need and I'm sure it's not fun having braces as an adult but no thanks.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I have seen more braces recently, but I thought it was just because I was looking more. My last trip to the DR I saw many young adult women wearing braces (both working women and civilians). When I asked several people told me it has been a "fashion accessory" for a few years. Women there can either buy "decorative" (fake) braces for a few bucks or spend a few hundred to get fancy (real) braces at a dentist's office.

I wonder if that fad is showing up here?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    There's nothing better than having a BJ by a stripper with lock jaw and braces.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Why would it be a turn off? I mean, the braces are on the *outside* of her teeth, not the bottom part, the part she's supposed to be keeping off your dick anyway.

Now, I can see braces being a problem for *lopaw*, but not for most guys.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Cuz I don't fuck 15 year olds I make them
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Pedigree
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    TripleH......suck it !
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    We used to call them "cheese graters".
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I would rather the dancer not have braces – but I would not turn one down w/ braces if I found her attractive.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Need to be careful not to be CASTRATED. ;)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Predicted new trend: fake braces for dancers trying to appeal to the "barely legal" demographic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    The drive of the free enterprise system at work :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    "Need to be careful not to be CASTRATED."

smh.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    Not a deal breaker for me. They are smart girls looking out for the future. Their goal may be legal or sales.....
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    txtittyfan lost so much money shorting treasuries that he couldn't afford to buy his daughter needed braces. Her face was so ugly to begin with, though, that braces were the least if her problems - so I let her suck my cock anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion