tuscl

EVER HAD ONE OF THESE TYPE LAPDANCES?

rattdog
New York
only had about 6-7 girls over the years that had this special technique done to me. that's when she takes your dick on her ass crack and then w/her butt cheeks clamps and squeezes your dick. one of those girls (i'll call her nancy) had real ass muscle control so she could squeeze really hard. not hard like the japanese lady who broke a metal spoon while applying that technique on some hbo documentary, but hard enough that it felt like she could squeeze and pull your dick right out and yet feel real awesome at the same time. this technique is best when the girl has a lot of ass cleavage.

i remember with nancy once condom slipped right off and i picked it up and put it in my pocket. she does her squueze technique onme and minutes later i came all over in there. she goes "i can't believe you just did that!" it was fucking bliss!!!!! had it consequences though - she got up, sat on my left leg and wiped my jizz all over my pants. kinda sucked when you have your jizz on your thigh part of the pants and have to walk back to the subway train inthe middle of a bright summer afternoon hoping civilians don't notice.

9 comments

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damn... you live in NY
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    yes i do my fellow ny'er. give you a hint: it happened in one of the 9 clubs you reviewed. that thing i did with "nancy" we did that like 4-5 times until i got banned from that club for an infraction totally unrelated w/what i did w/ "nancy" and others int hat club. message me - we can share tales discreetly if you'd like.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Damn that sucks
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Splooge on the pants is the number-one reason newspapers won't go extinct. Always grab one on my way out of the club and carry in just the right position to cover up evidence of that day's accomplishment.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Haven't had one of those, but I have had one where she clamps her lips and tongue around my dick. Didn't even have to worry about lame ass jizz stains on my pants.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve had a few of these all from black dancers if I remember correctly – they have those powerful ass; hip; and thigh muscles to really pull that off (almost literally).

Since I wear soft thin sweat pants and go commando; I’ve had instances where it felt I was in her cuchie (over the pants) while she was strangling the snake w/ her powerful muscles.

I kinda like it – I like it when dancers are proactive and like to get freaky.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I just find it fucked up the condom slipped off. Gotta hate that lube sometimes. Good clothes gone to waste.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… so is this done with her nude? …”

I’ve had it done in black clubs via bottoms-on LDs and nude table dances while sitting on a bar stool.
  • rattdog
    11 years ago
    she wasn't totally nude - wearing that real flimsy g-string so 95% close to being totally nude.

hey george w/my luck lately a girl who would blow me and get me off wouldn't swallow. instead she would most likely gag, hoark, and then spit the combo of my jizz and her throat gack right on to my pants.

what is it w/jizz onto the pants? i mean what's wrong w/ the lapdance chair or the walls in the lapdance room? she could wipe onto that. i understand not on the dancing outfit as what people think if of the shiny glob while dancing on stage?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion