tuscl

Remember When.....

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Sunday, September 1, 2013 7:00 PM
Remember when MTV used to show music videos. And this discussion board used to talk about strippers? But MTV began running shows like Remote Control and The Real World. (Remember Puck and Pedro season 2). And a guy named Juice invaded this site. Hey, I'm not complaining...I post my share of OT stuff. And I'm of the opinion that how many times can you recycle the same old strip club topics? I'm just saying things evolve. Sometimes for the better. Sometimes for the worse. However, I can't tell you the channel number of MTV. Hmmm...

22 comments

• mikeya02
    11 years ago
    80's music vids were the best Motor.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – this new “reality” TV shit is all over the place and displacing a lot of traditional TV programming and it sucks.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    ^ I agree. I don't mind OT stuff, a lot of it is very informative and entertaining. But the unprecedented amount of useless noise that is going on here these days is degrading TUSCL.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    'Tis a low down dirty shame, it is.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    There is a difference b/w OT and pure nonsense. Many of us may post OT stuff from time to time that has some informational value. Some seem to use TUSCL to entertain themselves when they have nothing better to do and will post threads such as “I just farted and wanted to let you know” – c’mon.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    The only TV program that I have watched so far this years is the Rose Parade. I only keep my minimum coverage in case my computer or internet crashes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You don’t watch any sports shadow?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Nope.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I agree with cky2k827.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    MTV realized, like everyone else, that reality TV is so cheap and so popular among the masses that it's economically stupid to show much else.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I enjoy the off topic discussions on computers and sports.
  • aventador750
    11 years ago
    MTV should be Rename itself to reality/ junk tv. They parted with music years ago.
  • aventador750
    11 years ago
    There's still hope for this discussion board though .... Won't compare it with MTV just yet.... :)
  • Chili Palmer
    11 years ago
    Why doesn't MTV play music videos anymore? Asked and answered (hilariously): [view link] CP
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^^ CP That little gem was funny!!!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's why I stick to Telemundo & Univision.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yes. We need to keep the discussion board on topic. Every post should be required to have the words "stripper" or "strip club" in it. I fully expect Tusclpolice911 and our new bud TDHQ to enforce this rule by PMing anybody that doesn't conform. BTW, this post HAS the word stripper in it. The rest of y'all have some 'splaining to do. Expect PMs. You can avoid this fate by sharing the locations of all SCs that employ Smurfettes.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Progress
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    11 years ago
    I want my MTV... [view link]
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Remember when MTV used to show music videos. And this discussion board used to talk about strippers?" Yes I do.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I remember even better times when MTV was not.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I want my HPV
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion