tuscl

The revenge of davids/RL

AbbieNormal
Maryland
Gotta admire the single minded devotion to drowning out every other voice on the board.

4 comments

• pengo
    19 years ago
    Perhaps we should name RL's twin and alter ego Romantic Loser.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I just feel sorry for him/them now. He seems to want attention and respect, but he constantly undermines his own efforts to gain such things by being rude and disrespectful.

I'm going to stop bashing him/them. It's an awful habit to have. It's just too easy to pick on him. It's a little sad that I have him broken down to the point of him calling me gay, a tactic I think the rest of us grew out of in junior high.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    They're almost always on at the same time, usually around 4 am or so, which is more likely 1 am left coast time. It's not a coincidence.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    And just to review for those of you who arrive late, last night, or rather this morning starting at 4:03 AM there were two posters on the board. Yep, RL and davids. They (he) responded to only RL posts at the rate of one every 2 minutes. Alternating RL and davids responses, with a few simultaneous ones. Probably switching two windows. I'm still prety confident in my theory.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion