tuscl

Houston 2AMer

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, September 1, 2013 8:06 AM
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- One person is dead and two others are in the hospital this morning after shots rang out in the street in front of a southwest Houston strip club. It happened around 5:30am in the 6300 block of Richmond Avenue near Unity, outside the Legends club. Police are still trying to sort out what happened. The victims in the shooting were apparently riding in a white car, which remains at the scene this morning. It's unclear whether the shooters or victims were at the club, which stays open until 6am. Eastbound lanes of the roadway are blocked while police comb the scene for evidence. Investigators marked off shell casings on the ground. From that, it appears at least 10 shots were fired. No one is in custody at this time. We're at the scene waiting for additional details. Please stay with Eyewitness News and [view link] for updates.

6 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Repeal the 2nd Amendment & confiscate & destroy all Guns.
  • steve44
    11 years ago
    Legends is near Centerfolds on Richmond. It's also not too far from Treasures and The Men's Club. Legends gets a very thuggish crowd. The other Houston clubs better make sure they don't cater to that kind of crowd. You can see the results of what that type of crowd does when you let them in your club and they linger around the parking lot.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    All these 2AMers could be eliminated if people would just read the reviews first and stay away from dangerous clubs from a recent review... "very intimidating place if you're not the kind of guy who looks like he jus came out of prison"
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I visited Legends when visiting Houston in early 2012 – it’s a black club and was packed on the Sat. night I visited. I’ve been in worse black SCs in worse hoods; Legends does not seem as hood or as in bad a hood as many black SCs; but you never know whom may be showing up in these types of establishments especially when there are a lot of people in the place.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Fucks
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… All these 2AMers could be eliminated if people would just read the reviews first and stay away from dangerous clubs …” "… very intimidating place if you're not the kind of guy who looks like he jus came out of prison …" As I mentioned in the previous post; it’s a black club. I’ve read similar review comments made w.r.t. other black clubs. I would venture to say if one is not black; one may be, or feel a bit, “intimidated” in an all-black club. Most black SCs are dives and very few are upscale – so one will often see a hood crowd in these non-upscale black SCs. Black SCs offer a different experience. If one is not black and can get what they want in a “safe” upscale white/mixed SC; then might as well “stay away”. People that go to black dives go there b/c it’s different – and that difference can be both good and bad (depending on one’s preferences and what they are looking for).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion