tuscl

Lap dance punch card

I read the recent review for roadhouse in Columbus and it mentions a punch card for lap dances - 10th dance is free. Any one else see this at a club before?

10 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Reminds me of the little machines on the wall of the dance cubicles. Isn't that a Deja Vu thing. The free dance thing should be added to it. LOL
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    No, but i fuckin love it !
  • dazappaman
    11 years ago
    I think that was my review that mentioned the punch card. Here's a little more detail.

The first time I went as I was leaving I struck up a conversation with the lady at the front door and mentioned that I come through Columbus every other week on business and that this was my first time at this club. When I mentioned it was my first time she asked me to please come again and gave me her card which I could use on the next time for free admission. It wasn't until my next visit that she pointed out the other side of the card with the dance info. You get one punch for every 10 bucks spent. Dances are $20, so kind of a 2-4-1 situation.

It was also the first time I'd seen a set up like that.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    It's rare that you see a strip club offer something like a conventional business would. I'm glad to see that at least one strip club owner is thinking like a businessman/woman. When I get punch cards, or similar offers for other businesses, I usually make use of them. Restaurants are the most common: Nine meals and the tenth is free. Works for me!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^Me TOO! :)
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    That is an excellent idea! But where will the dancers keep the hole punch? Lol.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    That's an amazing idea. No resources lost. Nothing but money gained. All strippers should do that. Definetely will keep the cheapos coming back for more. Alas we can dream eh boys?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I need a lapdance punch card. I have one for coffee and wednesday is always double punch day. That would be perfect! Double punches on hump day
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Fucking awesone. Spend a couple of wednesdays clubbing and get a free saturday nite out

• toddq
    11 years ago
    I wonder how the dancer will feel about giving a "free" dance? She will surely hint at expecting a tip.

Sirens in Columbus ran a free dance with dayshift admission last year. Dayshift cover was $12. They gave you a ticket to redeem for a lap dance with manager. Depending on who was in charge that day you either got to pick the dancer or he assigned the dancer to you. He reminded you to tip the dancer for the free dance since the club does not pay them for it. I thought part of the $12 should have gone to paying them but oh well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion