tuscl

The cheer

Lone_Wolf
Arizona
Made an afternoon visit to my favorite SC recently. Place was packed as the long weekend approached. Pretty festive atmosphere with plenty of dancers for the full house of PL's.

An unexpected cheer arose throughout the club as the DJ called a dancer to the stage that I am very familiar with. For this telling, I will refer to the dancer as Cupcake though that is not her real fake stripper name.

Cupcake is a solid 8 leaning towards 8.5. Cupcake does not do pole work but looks hot grinding on stage. Cupcake is a known extras girl that can give mind blowing GFE leaving the PL thanking a higher power he was born a man.

Starting from the beginning, as the DJ called Cupcake's name, a muted cheer arose from the inebriated pack of perverts throughout the club. Several PL's started calling out her name. A plethora of suddenly excited PL's seemingly rushed the stage with tip money in hand.

Cupcake mounted the stage like a she was a rock star and beamed love on all the pervs waiting for a chance to stuff cash into her thin white g-string. Looked like she made each perv feel special as she efficiently but seductively accepted the cash.

I kept watch on Cupcake as she left the stage. The honey only made it a couple of steps before being begged over by some PL expressing almost embarrassing eagerness. This happened after each song and never let up.

Thing is, this is a known high mileage club. Cupcake is one of many (most) that do extras. Somehow though, this baby doll is able to take her game to level's the other Dancers can only dream of.

And yea, I was one of the PL's cheering and rushing the stage to receive some of Cupcake's exotic sexyness. Cupcake is one in a million. One of the finest walking.

6 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Wolf! Just stick to being a bed wetting albatross or a raven or a Poe.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a wet dream
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Cupcake!ROTFLMAO$%*&_)@#ALUCARD.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    I refuse to participate in public displays of pathetic loserness.

I keep mine private.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I just won't bother swelling a girl's ego. The PLs do ALL the work for me. I'm there to get my head swelled not hers
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    How were the other girls reactions? Were they salty?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion