tuscl

Labor Day Weekend

Good morning to all. The weekend is upon us and for some, the end of summer is close at hand. For those of us in the Southwest, September is often the hottest month or close to it. For those of you in the Northeast, it's your last chance to wear white(if you follow such frivolity-in Cali, you can wear whatever you like).

Anybody planning on clubbing this weekend? Do y'all have some other type of good time agenda planned? As for yours truly, I'll be in Lake Havasu City, AZ, enjoying little bikinis, cold beers, and fast boats. When I get back, I'll check up on the lovely ladies that I adore so much.

All y'all good time Charlies out there, be safe. Don't drink & drive. Wear a condom. And don't forget the ear plugs if you plan on shooting firearms. Until next time, SlickSpic.

16 comments

• londonguy
    11 years ago
    Lol Slick, you lucky guy. Have a great time, as I am sure you will. Enjoy the itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot bikinis.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I went clubbing last week, so won't be going this weekend. As far as Labor Day Weekend, I work tomorrow and probably the next 2 days after that, so yeah I won't be having much fun. :(
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Going on another vacation to a land with few strip clubs. Will have to wait until I get back.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure yet. I have my nephews for part of the weekend. Six flags is going to happen fo sho though
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Six Flags is the shit. Don't forget the windowpane acid.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'll be going to Follies tomorrow for my weekly oil change. BBQ at my house on Monday featuring carne asada.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I might a COI club on Sunday. Holiday weekends like this are hit or miss for SC's.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Takn my bitch to taco bell then gonna fuck her with a boorito !
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Is it gonna be a smoothered boorito Juiicedude? Dem be better den da smothered kind 'cos dey smooth!

Yo be like my retarded lil bro Juiicedude...I feel bad that Tittyfag has been suckin' yo' dick and tellin' yo' dumbass that he be me an' shizzle. But yo' watch ou 'cos dat sick freak has herpes simplex 23 of da mouf. You wear a condom my bro...
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I hear the tuna are only twenty miles offshore.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Leaving now for the docks.Everyone have a safe and sound.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    My son is in town from Boston. He's the best man at a wedding this weekend. I have given him my SC references. My daughter and son-in-law are moving back to Michigan from Florida this weekend. I have agreed to help unpack the silverware.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm ro young to enjoy the holidays
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't mind going clubbing, but this is also the beginning of the college football season. Nebraska plays Wyoming in the home opener. Hopefully, someone can put a stop to the SEC winning all the national championships. I also get to housesit for Mom and Dad this weekend, as they go up to Minnesota to visit family they haven't seen all year. Considering I got some of my personal business to deal with, I'm not sure I'm going to have time for clubbing.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I have to work
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    No SCs for me. No work for me. I am tramping around Italy at the moment visiting my old man's WW II battle sites. Liri Valley today and tomorrow. Ortona on Monday and Tuesday.

Right now, having a delightful lunch. I am learning to appreciate real Italian cuisine - the non-Olive Garden crap. And for an Alberta carnivore like me, Italian steaks from the Chianina breed are amazingly tasty - something totally unexpected.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion