Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Boooobs !

BigTuna1

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

How big do you like'em ?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Not too small. Not too big.

I like them juuuuuust right.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Nice, Right and tight you say ? Hmmmmmm ?

Profile picture for elvis2
elvis2
•

Anything more than a mouth-full is wasted.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Skyward 36-C

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

C cup is perfect for me but I won't argue with a b or d if the girl looks good and has a good body.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

I ALREADY replied about this subject in a SIMILAR thread.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

I like'em from A to D

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Then Alutart,go rub one out.

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

I like them in my face

Profile picture for CB42DDD
CB42DDD
•

I personally think its form and the overall look and confidence of the girl i have seen girls rock A's you thought were B's just cuz of how great they looked overall ... Full with perky nipples in any size as long as they dont over take the rest of the body .. My favorite all time dancer had wonderful after market small C's and were amazin

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

A-D

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Firm yet pliable. Size doesn't matter-A-Z, baby, A-Z.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Topped with great nipples of course.

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

44DD

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

The worlds shortest book is "Thing Better Than Boobs" . Big or Small I like em all as long they are real.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Big C or D

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Skyward OCD.

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

As long as I can give em a good Bromski!, I'm a happy camper.

Profile picture for jack0505
jack0505
•

I like them big, but not so big that they look ridiculous on her body.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

As long as they aren't obvious implants, they can be as big as they can grow them. I don't avoid A-cups (one of my recent faves is an A-cup), but most of my faves historically were in the B-D range, and I met one once who was an H-cup.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

BOOOOOBS ATR THE SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Huge! I like them HUGE

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement