tuscl

Another crap review from a high count member

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Another gem from Joe from NJ, a longtime member with 266 reviews to his name. He is one of the worst serial offenders around here, all too often posting nonsense. Below is his most recent review of Scarlett of Ybor Strip (Tampa) in June. He posted this based solely upon what be observed in the parking lot. Didn't anyone ever tell this guy that many of the strippers don't have cars? LOL.

"I had a few hours before my plane home, so I wanted to hit a few clubs. I have not been to Scarlett's for several years, and wanted to see it again.

I found it after a few deviations. My GPS kept wanted me to use exit #2. But being a few years old, it did not know that the rebuilt road no longer included an exit 2.

After finally finding it, it was around 5pm. There were only 4 cars in the parking lot. Probably the manager, DJ, bartender and maybe 1 girl. So obviously I was not going to pay a $10 day time cover to see no one and be the only customer.
I was disappointed, as I wanted to go there again.

Go to their website for a $5 coupon:
www.yborstrip.com/pdf/5.00coupon.pdf "

13 comments

• BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Dude post the link as well. Is all his reviews like this ? That's mucking nuts.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Is a crap review worse than your crap financial advice RickyBoy? Or your crap The System?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Flag it
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    ^ I hate to flag a review from a guy who has bee providing intel to the board for as long as he has, even when he mails it in on some.

The reason I called him a serial offender is because he has posted a number of reviews that are very light. In some cases his reviews include little more than regurgitated tidbits that he previously posted, if he provides much info at all. But he does, from time to time, also post reviews that appear to contain original content.

It pisses me off when a seasoned reviewer pulls stuff like this, for the reasons previously discussed. I actually was researching this club and stopped when I saw his review come up, only to find that he posted the review based upon a scan of the parking lot.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickyBoy: "But he does, from time to time, also post reviews that appear to contain original content."

Well then his reviews, overall, are 10x better than the useless crap you try and pass off as "reviews".
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It wasn't too long ago that he did another parking lot review on a Vegas club. I think that one got removed after being flagged.

Like Rick says he is making a big contribution to TUSCL. It is just too bad that his reviews are just meh.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Flag away!!!
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    All my reevus r good !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Lil_Baller100
    3 years ago
    Gotta throw hands
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    It matters a lot how many recent reviews a club has. If the club only has no/few reviews for a particular shift, info like the above is useful. If there's a error in a popular nav app (happens) for a club's location, good to have a heads-up for that.

The reviewer seems unaware many dancers get picked up and dropped off, hopefully not by pimps or pseudo-pimps.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 years ago
    At one club I frequent, the DJ only owns a bicycle.
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    Interesting enough out of almost 300 reviews Joe From NJ only has like 2 New Jersey strip club reviews.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion