tuscl

Houston updates

Saturday, August 24, 2013 10:05 AM
Returning to Texas n a few months, but to Houston, a city who's scene I'm not familiar with. Any Houston pros out there that can give me a city-guide? PM if you don't want to post.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I visited Houston in early 2012 and liked it a lot. Lots of clubs and lots of attractive dancers IMO. But the city has clamped down on SCs over the last few months and it seems many of the clubs are not what they used to be (e.g. infamous “Treasures”). To the best of my knowledge; dancers in H-town are now required to wear pasties and the clubs seem tamer than they used to be – at least the ones within the city limits. I believe St. James may be outside of the city limits and thus perhaps a bit more fun may be had there. Hopefully some H-towners will chime in w/ better more up to date info.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Don't go to an Astros game
  • Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    Eh, it's not so bad, I've been before. The Astros might suck but the stadium is pretty cool.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Try the Ritz, Centerfolds, St. James, Covergirls and Splendor. There are some lesser clubs, but the quality goes down. I would suggest you research TUSCL "clubs", "Texas", "Houston" and sort them by rankings. I would say the rank is fairly accurate. There are members here who are more familiar with the current status quo than I am. Papi is right. It seems Houston has declared war on its clubs. I'm afraid that the glory days are over for now. You would think a gay mayor wouldn't care if a few titty joints were in business but apparently she is offended by heterosexual pursuits. 
  • Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    Yeah I did Pablo, but all the reviews seem for the most part to be pre "war" as you say. I've gotten some pretty good intel, so all is not for naught. I wonder when the persecution will end in America....2020?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion