tuscl

OTC

Friday, August 23, 2013 10:08 PM
At the risk of sounding stupid, what exactly does OTC stand for. I know that its means taking a stripper outside the club. But what are the words with the abbreviation stand for.

10 comments

• Jamesday
    11 years ago
    Got it! Thanks
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Out the crib
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    OTC Over The Counter (stocks) OTC Over The Counter (medications not requiring a prescription) OTC Offshore Technology Conference OTC Ozarks Technical Community College (Springfield, MO) OTC Oriental Trading Company OTC Open Text Corporation OTC Office of Technology Commercialization (various locations) OTC On The Contrary OTC Office des Transports du Canada (Canadian Transportation Agency) OTC Oxytetracycline (calcium complex) OTC Olympic Training Center OTC Ozone Transport Commission OTC One-Time Charge OTC Ornithine Transcarbamylase OTC Order To Cash OTC One Time Cost OTC Out of The Closet OTC Oregon Transportation Commission OTC Olivia Tremor Control (band) OTC Officer Training Corps OTC Overseas Telecommunications Commission OTC Operational Test Command (US Army; formerly Test and Experimentation Command) OTC Ornithine Carbamoyltransferase OTC Off the Chart (radio) OTC Office of Tobacco Control (Ireland) OTC Online Travel Company OTC Off The Clock OTC Office of Telecommunications OTC Oriental Timber Company OTC Once-Through Cooling (power plant treatment) OTC Old Timers Club OTC Order to Show Cause (civil law) OTC On the Chip OTC Ohio Turnpike Commission OTC Oshkosh Truck Corporation OTC Officer in Tactical Command OTC Other Than Collision (insurance term meaning comprehensive coverage) OTC Okefenokee Technical College OTC Owatonna Tool Company (Owatonna, MI) OTC Operating Telephone Company OTC Output Technology Corporation OTC Object Technology Center (Conference) OTC Olivos Tenis Club OTC Ogemaw Telephone Company (Michigan) OTC Office Technology Center OTC Ontario Teacher's Certificate (Canada) OTC On Tape Catalog OTC Open Technology Centre (UK) OTC Oregon Trail Council (Boy Scouts of America; Eugene, OR) OTC Organ Transplant Center OTC Out to Court OTC Orlando Tech Center (Florida) OTC Outsourcing Technology and Commercial (legal department) OTC Ottawa Tool Company OTC Operational Test Coordinator (US Navy) OTC Ottawa Torah Center OTC On Target Commission OTC Organic Toxic Compound OTC Ordnance Training Command OTC On-Scene Tactical Commander OTC Online Technology Consortium OTC Offsite Training Center OTC Ouaticha Technical College (Malvern, Arkansas) OTC Operational Training Capability OTC Outside the Classroom (est. 2000; Boston, MA) OTC Olney Theatre Center (Olney, MD) OTC Off the Chain OTC Other than Conscious Mind (psychology) OTC Opportunity to Correct OTC Office of Teacher Certification (various schools) OTC Office of Technical Cooperation (various locations) OTC One Thousand Children (Holocaust survival) OTC Out There Clothing OTC One Texas Center (Austin, TX) OTC One Team Conference
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Damn, Gator! I thought OTC was a tagging crew.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sorry that's a typo. It should say OMG
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Go Gator!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Off to camp
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    And this one time at band camp I stuck a flute up my...
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    There is a glossary link at the bottom of the page with all sorts of interesting acronyms.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I know you didn't eant to sound stupid OP, but gator made you look it anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion