tuscl

Ping Pong Ball

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:45 PM
Has anybody actually seen a stripper squeeze a ping pong ball out of her pussy? A friend of mine who used to live in near Vegas said he's seen it there a couple times but I dont believe him.

14 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Ask and ye shall receive: [view link]
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    YessireeBob. Seen it at a bachelor party. Whooo Hooo!
  • Rabbit21
    11 years ago
    Go to Thailand and there's places where they will shoot darts, smoke cigars, etc. Ping Pong balls are like the opening act.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    A Gong Show parody, no less!
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    What kind of sexual deviant would enjoy ping-pong ball pussy?
  • bigman226
    11 years ago
    At a bachelor party, we witnessed the stripper insert the cue ball then the eight ball in her pussy, do some internal contortions, then push out both balls in reverse order. The bachelor refused to touch her after that.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    At a stag party many years ago, I saw a female insert a hard cooked egg into her vagina and then crack the shell while it was in there. I'm not sure how much muscle is required to do that. She then peeled it and offered it to the group. She didn't get any takers.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    At Jason's in Windsor, Ontario, I saw dancer use her pussy to puff a lighted cigarette.
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    This stuff is rly cool. I like the egg story. I'd have ate it tho cause i can sometimes be pretty out there.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    You're a freaky lil perv, ain't you Candydude? I kinda picture you like Wally from "Leave it to Beaver"' but jacking off 24-7 and eatin' twizzlers while ya jack it! Not that the there is anything wrong with that... Keep eatin' candy and jackin' it my brother.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No just her ass.
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    great stories. I have to see it in person
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    But could she do it with King Kong's balls?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I saw it in the movies... Just watch Beer League
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion