tuscl

HJ initiation

Saturday, December 10, 2005 12:11 PM
Do you guys ask a dancer for a HJ or try to get it started in another way?

21 comments

• eznuk
    19 years ago
    the last time Willy was set free for a HJ she started it by saying... "let me know when I am getting too aggressive" She did not hear a word from me.... :-)
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Gotta love those finger sucking strippers.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    On my last trip a dancer undid the zipper and gave a nice massage - then straddled him giving a nice kitty rub - all I did to get it started was put a finger near her lips and she sucked on it!
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    It does, trust me, it does
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    "my job is to send you home wet" What a great line! That would get me half way there before any thing else might happen.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    SC: I've heard that line as well...and your right, the memory lasts way beyond the ride home. I've got a fav who always whispers in my ear "my job is to send you home wet". She's very good at her job.
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    I have not looked for a hand job in these clubs though one dancer did surprise me when she thrust her hand into my pants to "adjust" my member so it would align with her behind the right way for a lap dance. If I did get an actual hand job, I would want it done with the hand outside the pants. So tell me about that. How well does that work? I would think she could climax me in no time assuming I wore my usual stretchy bike shorts and silk pajama bottoms. I am not into playing guessing games so I would just ask for it using the most discreet words anyone here can share.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    Experimenting in the last few weeks; Have not asked for it but if she did some minor stick shifting just lightly holding her hand on the shifter seems to work the best. Moving the hand to the shifter without any initial move on the dancers past only works about 10% - but still might be worth a last ditch effort if you are looking for some mileage.
  • ArtCollege
    19 years ago
    At my fav Seattle joint, during day shift, when she asks if you'd like to do a forty (as in $40 dance), then Mr. Johnson comes out to play. No one has actually been specific about what a forty means, but it always happens.
  • Shekitout
    19 years ago
    Hey, davids, you wanker, what drives your fantasys?
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Davids: Honestly the reason I don't just ask is because I don't go to strip clubs looking for handjobs. If you do then I guess asking every girl might improve your odds. I know words like trust and loyalty dont' exist for you in strip clubs but for some of us they do.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Why not just friggin' ask? What have you got to lose?
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    The only times that I have ever been offered extras was with girls I had just met for the first time and they didn't ask for any extra money. I have never asked for extras of any kind, either verbally or otherwise.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Okay I want to add something else to the topic. What if the dancer is giving you a handjob throught the pants but you want to go to the next level and have her pull it out? Do you make any suggestions or should you be contempt with getting some type of action even though it isn't exactly what you wanted? I can get a handjob through the pants easily at the 2clubs I visit but never had any volunteer to do it unconvered. Maybe the local laws & club rules are to strict for the girls to try anything like that?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    As part of my experimental approach to things I actually tried both ways. When I asked it was usually after nothing was happening on its own and when I thought there was a reasonable chance (with the girls doing air dances you just know it's going to be a waste of time). I always asked in a humorous manner so I could fall back on it just being a joke. The results were that it rarely resulted in more extras than were already volunteered (with super hot strippers, already a bit naughty, being the exception) but it never seemed to hurt either. Asking about (paid) OTC, although a different subject, had much different results: again it never seemed to hurt to ask, I found a very large % would agree to it, but it was very rarely volunteered if I didn't ask. I won't worry about looking like a loser as tiffany suggests, unless you do it right away (waiting to see what happens on its own) and in a pathetic sounding way. Even if you do, you are onto the next stripper. Who cares what the other one thought? (Now since tiffany is into picking up strippers, or getting free dances, then his advice might apply due to his bigger goals. I am thinking of PL regulars convinced they will always have to pay for everything anyway.) We've shared or thoughts here, but I will give you some meta-advice: experiment and see what works best for you. If you hit on any surprises or secrets come back and share with us. good luck! -davids
  • T-Bone
    19 years ago
    I totally with Yoda. I never ask (verbally) for anything, including HJs. Depending on how well things are heating up between us, I may physically suggest going further to see if she wants to. But it's all based on her physical reaction to me, never because I asked. Asking for it = loser in my book. This may be way cocky, but I'm of the general opinion that strippers are just as lucky to be fooling around with me as I am with them. Therefore, I don't ask....we either hit it off and have fun or we don't.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Oh my god what a bloody moron! The guy thinks the stripper is giving him extras, not because she wants money and understands that if she doesn't he is likely to move on to someone who does. Instead he thinks it's because she trusts him and wants to say thanks for being a good customer? No wonder he makes the stupid "hurrah for me!" posts when he does have (paid) sex with a stripper. He thinks he has actually "scored" with her. Well whatever fantasies keep you happy there, old man.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Personally, I don't feel comfortable with that level of intimacy in a club. Once you cross that line it's prostitution in my opinion. If you are cool with that, fine. Still, if you are willing to spend the money to get lapdances and put yourself in the situation where it could happen, and it does, kudos. My suspicion would be that if you don't spend some dough, get some dances, try for some ITC action, well I can't imagine it happening. I mean, women don't offer HJ's to strangers for free after all.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    You don't have to ask verbally. Try moving her hand in the general direction if it's close down there.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I am going to have to disagree with the mindles ass-kissing man, Yoda, here. He is partially right: usually they will just do it without asking, but sometimes they won't. In some cases you need to ask. True of some super hot ones. In some cases asking will get you more than she volunteers. It never hurts to ask. You ask. Same if you are interested in OTC meetings: just ask.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I've never asked for a HJ (and I never would) and I've never gone for a dance with a girl who promissed one-they where all ugly. On the occasions that I have recieved a HJ or any other extras they where delivered as part of the dance with no prompting from me. I was only too glad to accept of course. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Girls who perform extras are usually not shy about it. Sometimes a level of trust has to be achieved before a girl will go down that road and sometimes not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion