tuscl

WTF We have a ban hammer?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Yo yo I'm back what's cracking. So I've been lurking a little bit this evening and wham bam slam here I find that apparently the juiceman has been banned? Our good buddy juicy j? We ban people? Wth is going on here how did this happen?

And fyi, when you are gone for a month, you really feel less inclined to contj ue coming back here.

15 comments

• bang69
    11 years ago
    juice is still here
  • juicebox666
    11 years ago
    Juice ! Juice ! Juice !
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice decided he was a cocaine cowboy
  • umissedaspot
    11 years ago
    Why the shock? There's nothing new here about Founder banning spammers and trolls. Also nothing new about them sneaking back behind new aliases.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Juice is more of a colon cowboy
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I am totally lost now.we're making different aliases now? Yup, the world is definitely out ot control
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Still waiting for mr. urpissedonpot to point out his stellar contributions to the board. So far it looks like 75% of his posts are whining about trolls and 25% are lame jokes "I try to never get average lap dances".
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    Juicebox69 did not get banned. He is just hiding behind numerous other alias's since he got outed for being a total poser. Even his "juice crew" is not being too vocal in supporting him. Who wants to be associated with a fucking loser?
  • originaljuicebox69
    11 years ago
    No juice but the original juice. Just try an ban me!!

Juice crew!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    lol@white knight! The funniest thing about BonedBrother is he isn't even a troll. Legitimately believes the shit he says. What a complete faggot,
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    @Dougster, Yes I believe it. And so does the silent majority that doesn't believe in feeding trolls. Calling me and every one else a faggot won't ever make you the number one troll on here and sticking your nose up juiebox69's ass won't make you black either.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @BonedBrother: Dude, I'm Jewish, why would I want to be black?

In any case, here's the thing for you to know. I don't call you a faggot because I want to be #1 troll on TUSCL. I do it because you let 20 of your fellow KKK members ass rape you at each meeting just after the cross lighting. You think that will set you in the path to Grand Wizardy, but the truth is they are just using you.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Does it matter who likes you on the internet? Is the fucking internet we mesn only so much to each other
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "@Dougster, Yes I believe it. And so does the silent majority that doesn't believe in feeding trolls. Calling me and every one else a faggot won't ever make you the number one troll on here and sticking your nose up juiebox69's ass won't make you black either."

LMFAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion