tuscl

jacking off in the car after a few laps

Thursday, August 15, 2013 3:10 PM
How many of you like I do a lot go to the car to jack off after a few good lapdances ?

12 comments

• Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    I joked about jacking it in the men's room after looking down a woman's shirt. Some of you guys thought that was kind of sick. I'll let you guys guess whether I actually did that or out. By the way voice recognition gets the words jacking it. Pretty cool
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    And I think jacking it anywhere you can it's cool. As long as you don't do it in front of somebody who doesn't want to watch
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Me too Juice - I don't always do it but def do it every now & then on my way home.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Don't NEED to. ;)
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I just park outside the club at shift change and jack off as the dancers go in and come out of the club. Cheaper.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    What sexual pervert jacks off in his car? Oh wait.......this is TUSCL discussion board. I'm sorry for making such a dumbass statement.......thinking that normal people don't jackoff in their cars.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I was talking with a dancer who's been a friend for several years. She had just taken a break after 10 LD's with an older gent. I told her I followed him into the men's room and heard him in a stall spanking the monkey. She was mortified until I started laughing.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol gawker
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No, but I am a sucker for road head.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I just don't jack off. But lapdanceking would not approve
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Better to just take your girl home with you. SJG