Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

jacking off in the car after a few laps

BigTuna1

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many of you like I do a lot go to the car to jack off after a few good lapdances ?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

I joked about jacking it in the men's room after looking down a woman's shirt. Some of you guys thought that was kind of sick. I'll let you guys guess whether I actually did that or out. By the way voice recognition gets the words jacking it. Pretty cool

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

And I think jacking it anywhere you can it's cool. As long as you don't do it in front of somebody who doesn't want to watch

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Me too Juice - I don't always do it but def do it every now & then on my way home.

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Don't NEED to. ;)

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

I just park outside the club at shift change and jack off as the dancers go in and come out of the club. Cheaper.

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

What sexual pervert jacks off in his car?

Oh wait.......this is TUSCL discussion board.

I'm sorry for making such a dumbass statement.......thinking that normal people don't jackoff in their cars.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I was talking with a dancer who's been a friend for several years. She had just taken a break after 10 LD's with an older gent. I told her I followed him into the men's room and heard him in a stall spanking the monkey. She was mortified until I started laughing.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Lol gawker

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

No, but I am a sucker for road head.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I just don't jack off. But lapdanceking would not approve

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Better to just take your girl home with you.

SJG

Profile picture for nemesisk7
nemesisk7
•

q

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement