Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Buy one girl next one free

BossPlayer

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you could buy one blow job and get the next girl.free but it has to be at the same time like a 3 waywwould you do it ?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Duh!

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Do bears shit in the woods ?

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

@bossplayer: you post too much

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

mikey02 i guess once is to much for some ppl :)

im sure ur jokin so ill bite. blow jobs ar almost always good. i sometimes ask ppl who has two thumbz an likes blow jobs. the answer is this guy

so yes a two for one blow job is good

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

ony bad thin would be a bite job :)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Boss Player's mom is so dumb, bitch got fired from a blow job.

Profile picture for BossPlayer
BossPlayer
•

Don't understand y you men are patronizing me but ok. I know I wouldn't I like my sex one on one like how I enjoy my basketball

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

We weren't patronizing you Bossplayer, we are just jesting.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement