tuscl

How long do you wait before ASKING a stripper out on a DATE?

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 10:35 PM
For those customers who actually ASK a stripper out on a DATE (I am talking about spending time OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE) - how long do you wait before doing so?

6 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    If you do get the number I think it is best to call back the very next day. Just don't leave messages whatever you do.
  • messaround
    19 years ago
    A stripper gave me her number yesterday. I'll give it a shot today - in the past I haven't followed up quickly or it was out of town - maybe this will work for some OTC.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    If it's going to happen, it's going to happen in the first 2 or 3 meetings. Guys who keep coming in week after week and spending huge on a dancer hoping she will go out with them are wasting there time if they are looking for a real date.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Yep third meeting in the club. With some girls it seems, just pumping them up the first time you meet them and then following through really fucking quickly works best, but some want you to go slower. You need to calibrate based on personality. At least that's how it goes for me. YMMV. What do you (and others) think?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Is that the third time you see them?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    15 to 20 minutes, with the exception of the super intelligent strippers in which case I would wait till the 3rd time I met them to ask.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion