tuscl

That escalated rather quickly....

Monday, August 12, 2013 12:22 PM
How often does this happen to you? I go to one of my favorite spots last week. Talked to a few girls, ended up taking one to get a dance. Only had one since it wasn't that good. Sit back down and wondered if I should leave when this cute mixed girl sits next to me. Talked to her for a bit and she kept mentioning how the girls here are nasty and do dirty things in the lap dance area (no VIP in this place, just a partitioned wall off of the main floor area). Normally, this a red flag for me to get away from her, but I decided to see how full of crap she was. Took her for a dance. She gave an okay dance where I got to roam a little and thats about it. When the song was almost up, she asked if I wanted to keep going and I told her that I think I might head out. So she asked if the dance was good, and I told her it was okay but I expected more. She immediately said "I don't do that kind of stuff, I don't suck dick". And I told her I wasn't asking her to, but that I wasn't exactly aroused. So she promises to give me a better dance the second time around. This time, it was better. Way more touching from her, and more allowed from me. So after the second song, she asked how it was and I said "better". She looked confused. I guess she thought she gave me an amazing dance, yet I acted like it was nothing. She sat on my lap and the next song began, so I figured she was done and I reach in my pocket and pull out my cash wad, I wasn't even thinking about how she would react, I was trying to pay her so I can go. She immediately turned into one of those "nasty girls" she was talking about earlier. She starts to tell me about the stuff she will do to me (HJ, BBBJ). I take her up on this, mainly because she didn't give me any prices. Didn't take but a few songs for me to pop, she was damn good and I don't normally perform in situations like that. When she was done, I asked her how much and all she said was "well, that was 5 songs, so....", I can tell this isn't normal for her and I almost felt bad, but with how well she took my load, it was hard to believe she doesn't do this often. Not sure if I handled it right, but I gave her a $40 tip. I kept thinking that I didn't want to over tip and then let her think she will be getting that from me every time I came in. I feel bad though, I tip the bartender at my favorite pub more on a normal visit, and that bitch only serves me beer!

14 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Was she half collie half shepard?
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I think I would have tipped more like $60, but since you didn't ask for the extra service and she didn't negotiate a price, what you did seems ok to me. I've tried this strategy a couple of times and it has never worked for me. Good work!
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    I'm surprised it worked. Not sure where I got the balls to do it that day, lol. I'm pretty passive when it comes to this stuff. Might have been the alcohol :)
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Lol alcohol will definitely do that from time to time
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    100% bitch
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    defiantly 100% bitch
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Whine, insult, manipulate and pester. WIMP.
  • vinstud
    11 years ago
    yeah and time for some medical tests.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If you really feel bad about it, you could explain to her things she could do to give a better lap dance with the guy keeping it in his pants.
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    Good call on the medical tests. I might go and see this chick again tomorrow. If I already got something from her, getting it again won't really matter, right?
  • caliman20
    11 years ago
    Define normal for her. Meaning every customer or once a day or once a week? She is still sucking dicks of customers for money. She said it and did it for money. You didn't lead her there, only telling her you wanted more mileage, not your dick sucked. I would be surprised if this wasn't normal for her. You think you were actually her first one? You think you will be her last one? Come on dude, because she isn't a hard core player who is actually a ho acting like a dancer, doesn't mean she doesn't do this several times a week to whatever guy she feels like sucking the cum out of.......... I don't think getting a bbbj is a cause to stop your life and get a medical test, but I would at some point yes.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    They will say they don't fuck or suck when you first meet them because they don't know if you're LE and they want you to respect them a little bit lol. You will find out after you do this for awhile that most of them indeed fuck and suck. Some of them just need to get "comfortable" with you.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Ranukam is on point with this. I'd like to add that it's kinda like haggling. The vendor knows what the price SHOULD be but ups the ante to get as much money as possible.
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    This is the deal with this club. Lots of menu options and OTC offers from the not so attractive girls. They will come right up to you and ask at the table. I never partake. But for how run down and dirty the place looks, they have a lot of young, cute girls. Good luck getting anything from them. The cute girls realize how easy their job is at this place, they get hit up for dances constantly, but the clientele isn't the type to spend more than a dance on a girl. They do the quick, low mileage dance and move on to the next guy to get their next $20 bill. I am easily a "high roller" in this place, which is probably why I like it. Its taken me a while to find girls that give good dances with good two way contact. Never more than that, but I was okay with that. This particular girl seemed as though she didn't want to be an extras girl at all. But when I got what I felt were a couple of okay dances, I thought it was best to just stop right there and see if one of the girls that gave better mileage were around. Then she brings out the menu which surprised me, but my little brain took the lead on this one. I really wasn't expecting that, I just wanted a little more touching (I still don't understand why she didn't offer a price. I'm will to bet that most of the other patrons in this place wouldn't have tipped her a dime if she did the same thing to them) Do I think I was her first? Hell no. Do I think she does this regularly? Not at this club. And some of guys need to relax, my last post was a joke, sarcasm people.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion