tuscl

the problem with tuscl

Monday, August 12, 2013 4:28 AM
i have enjoyed posting with u guys and tho sometimes juiceboc69 is a bit much I find him funny sometime. like i said tho it might be nice for juicebox69 post a little less but make each one rly funny cause juicebox69 does put out the ocasional side spliter. but the big thing that might help is leavin ppl who arent in on the joke or being jerks out of things. shadowcat has only been nice to me but his style is not all of the locker room jokes. so maybe dont try to involve him in them. shadowcat i rly think juicebox69 is joking an prolly does like u. im just here publicly asking him to respect that u dont wanna be part of the joke. pls do that juicebox69 cause it will be funnier if u do the other problem is the real jerks like 23cambyman. he is all outraged over the fact that im sloppy when i write but i have said many times that i just post here to relax. im not gonna do a gramar an spell check on my posts like im writing an essay for classes. other ppl can understand me. but when i challenge the guy to actually behave in a moral manner an reject the use of a word that has historicly been used to put down all black ppl he cant do that. 23cambyman isnt a 2 faced prick he is a 1 faced prik. he is all prick all the time so 23cambyman show that you can be human for once and just say something reasonable lik that u didnt think bonesbrother meant it but u agree that using n$gger is rite. this is much more important than bullshit about my sloppy writing. ur rite i dont know what race u are but ur defending the use of that word in an unacceptable contxt so i view that behavior as racist. it rly bothers me due to my background so be a dam human being and juicebox69 an zipman68 dont try to help me by just being jerks to 23cambyman or bonesbrother. this is a serious topic an im not joking about it. u guys may mean well but the bickering just turns it into a joke an thats not cool

15 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well said Candydude. Juice my bro, I know your joking but maybe dial it back with Mr. Kat. He's a nice guy and doesn't want to participate. Camby, dacandy laid down a reasonable challenge. Can you show that your a reasonable person. All the guy appears to be doing is asking you to repudiate odious behavior. Not the joking around you apparently find unacceptable. No, he is focused on something serious. Be a human being for once and acknowledge he has a point.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And since Camby is the grammar police, I'll own the lack of a question mark on the 2nd sentence, 3rd paragraph. Double space on an iPad... And I won't even offer my opinion regarding Camby's ability to write.
  • Swiss
    11 years ago
    I cant wait until founder cleans up the board
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Candyman- I think we all know Bonesbrother is a racist. This has been discussed before. Just ignore it and continue to be yourself. By the way if you start contributing reviews you will get even more respect on TUSCL.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    “I cant wait until founder cleans up the board” what an odd thing for a brand new member to say. you seem rather familiar with Founder and the agenda by some to get a moderator on the board. a LOT of new members lately. hmmmm.
  • Swiss
    11 years ago
    Hmmmm ?....indeed
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    What an odd thing for Dr. Phil to say. He just described himself. .....hmmmmm?
  • Swiss
    11 years ago
    Yes ! Hmmmm !
  • Dacandyman
    11 years ago
    thx ranukam. i didnt kno cause im new. im just gonna ignore his bullshit. now everybody knows i dont like asswholes that say that KKK shit. but bonesbrothers does not say much so easy to ignore. i will post a review next time i club. Thx for being cool
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Lysol
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    The problem is you don't know how to ignore it you snatch!!!!!!!! Meheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Now wheres Zip to suck you off and say its okay MAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    My bro zip only suks my cock same as you do bety !
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    lol
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    Wrong Zip belongs to candy, you've been abandoned puppet....mnnnnnnnn
  • LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion