tuscl

Day or Night Visits

minnow
Any place that interests me.
Which shift do you frequent most, day or night? My professional/personal situation/preference dictates night shift, evenly distributed between weekends and weeknights. I often find that there's not much difference between wd & we in dancer quality, only more dancers, and much more crowds on weekends. I don't do day shift that often (maybe 10% of time tops) except crummy weather vac. day, or killing time between hotel checkout & flight. On a % basis, dayshift actually more enjoyable due to less crowded more intimate atmosphere. In many cases, dancer quality a bit lower than night shift, but aforementioned atmo more than makes up for it.

9 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    I go both day and night but I prefer days. I never go on a weekend night. I'm not looking for a body count so the busiest times have no interest for me.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I much prefer days, except that some of the clubs I like aren't open during the day. Day shift is much more laid back, much less hustle, much more privacy even in one of the public rooms. And usually cheaper, a lot of places that charge an admission fee at night don't during the day, and a lot of places cut prices during the day. But the biggest reason is that when clubs are busy the best girls are all tied up with their regulars, but when the place is slow you often have your pick. I remember once not long ago another guy and I were at the front door as they opened, and it turned out we were both regulars there to see the same girl. But I had made arrangements in advance to see her so she sent him packing. It was kinda funny. I know of two really attractive single moms, they're probably the best looking girls in their respective clubs, who only work days because they want to be home with their kids at night.
  • whatevergong82
    19 years ago
    Daytime is my M.O. I work early in the daytime, and where I live at now, you get quality dancers in the afternoon hours (not as many as night though), but they're more fun and don't usually cost as much $$$.

Also, I met my current ATF during the daytime, and she does/allows everything that I like (tit sucking, HJ, CBJ, BBBJ, CFS), and she doesn't cost major $$ for the fun to start.

Even when I don't want the Full Menu, the daytime (7 and up in beauty) girls in my neck of the woods (it's a Topless Club) at least let you suck on their tits while they give you a quality HJ after grinding very hard on your joystick til you cum. Most of the time, the HJ is a freebie after you've spent cash on them, and they do it so you'd remember to come back to them in the future.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    A moderately busy night shift works for me. There's a better chance I'll see strippers I want to meet, and a good chance I'll get my crack at them. Day shifts work when there's a particular stripper I can count on, but that's not my M.O. When it's dead, hanging around waiting for a girl for just a few minutes is an agony to endure. At night, at least I can pass the time watching other people having fun.

On the other hand, I can't stand being in a club when, to borrow a phrase from Chitown, prime time turns to stupid time, i.e., when the club gets overrun by kiddies who believe they're on MTV.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    Night visits. At the clubs I go, the best looking girls show up at night, not during the day.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    I'm generally a late day / early night person. It lets me catch the end of the day shift and see who's working the night shift. It also allows me to get a preferred seat before the nighttime customers show up.
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    I like day visits, but some of the clubs I frequent are small enough that they don't open that early. When traveling for business, I really like to stop in during the afternoon, and catch the end of the day shift. Then you can watch the night dancers come in, and pick them out before the serious crowds and hustling start. It means I tend to stay for longer periods of time than some like, but what better way do I have to waste time on the road? (That way, you can also sometimes get day shift women who are leaving to spend time with you OTC.)
  • davids
    19 years ago
    I like the busiest of times. Seems to have the best quality girls.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    The vast majority of my visits are late day/early night. I prefer weekdays, but Friday visits are fairly common too. Mostly this is due to my work schedule and general laziness. I work early in the day so by 3PM I'm usually free, and I usually go to a nearby club on a whim. My traveling visits are usually early evening, and since I usually make it a point not to stay over weekends unless I must, they are often weeknight too. I prefer it this way because I don't like the crowds and extreme hustle of the weekend money shifts. My opinion is that I do sacrafice a little on dancer quality just because in a group of 40 dancers on a weekend there is more likely to be someone that strikes your fancy than on a shift of 12 dancers on a weekday.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion