tuscl

Advice

Friday, August 9, 2013 5:16 AM
I will be in Belleville,MI on business and will have a free late afternoon on a Thursday. Looking to spend my time wisely and have as much fun as possible..... So which club should I visit?

12 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Flight club if you can drop $200 to $400 for some real talent or bogarts if you want to get everything from a 5 for$150 or less. Both clubs are near belleville and theyre right across the street from each other. So hell, hit both.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Agree. Flight Club
  • goodguy
    11 years ago
    Flight Club is the nicest, has the higher quality dancers, and will provide you a good time.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And don't forget the first rule of Flight Club-There is no Flight Club.
  • Longball300
    11 years ago
    Was at FC last week and would agree... On a budget? Then Bogarts but wait! There's more.......... We had a surprisingly fun time at low cost at the Silver Cricket as well just another 5-10 minutes east on Michigan. No valet or cover; no bathroom troll or VIP charge... hmmmmm; talent can vary though; like everywhere.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The Landing Strip in Romulus is also close to Belleville. It's better than Bogart's but not as good or expensive as Flight Club.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Speaking of landing strips, you should've seen this brunette the other night. Just the right amount of curlies holding in that scent that drives me insane. Papaya!
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I agree with the Flight Club recommendations above. Lots of fun can be had at the Flight Club in the 150-200 price range. As Boogie implies, some will ask for more but don't be reluctant to negotiate, especially if the club is not crowded or if it is getting near the end of a shift.
  • TcVegas
    11 years ago
    While its never a good idea to drink too much, how's the police presence around FC? I've heard its pretty bad. I might be stopping by that area and would have a rental car.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    The closest club is John's Hot Spot and I believe it is worth a visit. I do agree that more upscale clubs in Inkster and environs are probably better if you are only going to visit one club.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I've seen police cars in the store parking lot next door but they seemed to be clocking speeders. But still, I'd be careful.
  • Oldergent52
    11 years ago
    Is BT's worth a visit? For Flight Club any specific dancer recommendations? I am all ears!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion