tuscl

Rampage? Damn Right. It's 5th of Novemeber for Me.

I want the Gentlemen's Club days of the mid to late 90's. I'm tired of the booty shakin thug ho's. It's time for a change. It was better for most customers and better (money wise) for top tier girls.

I said it before, but it was mexican girls and not black girls that brought the ghetto mentality to strip clubs in Texas. Black dancers in Texas in the 90's were awesome. Now i'ts the low class black dancers in strip clubs now. The very sort black men have sort to avoid. However, it was Mexican dancers in the early 2000's who brought the ghetto thug ho element here.

If you live further North then the change hasn't hit you as badly. But eventually it will. And you will experience the same frustration I feel.

We have implied so many beautiful women dancing in strip clubs that they are invaluable because we have lumped them in the same crowd as the thug ho women.

1 comment

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I just don't tip girls shaking their ass unless I like what they are doing. I like tits and I believe most dancers recognize that. I don't care for 90 percent of the booty shaking. Fortunately, I see dancers stop doing that when no one tips them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion