tuscl

Ever seen a female customer get thrown out of a club?

I saw a female customer get thrown out of a club. I enjoyed the show. A dancer finished up on stage and before the next one got dancing on it, a female from the crowd went up and stripped. She took off two layers of clothing on top and showed her tits. She wasn't the best looker sort of average. Then she walked off the stage after a bouncer started walking towards her. Then I saw one bouncer get one garment and go walking after her. Then I saw her come back and get her other garment (still topless) and then the bouncers were still walking after her.

The next thing I saw was a bouncer strong arming her taking her towards a back exit I believe. Ever seen anything like it?

4 comments

• lopaw
    19 years ago
    I've seen 2 female custys thrown out at the same time, and it was quite entertaining. The girls (in their early 20's) were so hammered that they could barely stand up. They both got 86'd because they pasted out in a booth, not because they took their clothes off. Damn. It was hilarious watching a mountain of a man (Mr. Bouncer) throw each one over a shoulder and carry them out. Priceless.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    What I saw was a topless young girl parading around naked apparently trying to avoid the bouncers after a couple of minutes. They caught her though. I was thinking she must have had one too many or maybe bet someone.

I was thinking that was so stupid since she could have easily gotten naked with the guidance from a regular dancer dancing on stage during a stage tip and no one would have done anything if she hadn't acted alone and paraded around.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Gotta hate it when Grandma gets loaded before her yearly Vegas slot machine fun trip.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    Casualguy-

About 3 years ago, I saw the exact same thing at what was then my favorite club. It was obvious she was wasted. I will have to say she was well endowed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion