tuscl

Song/ performance actually a distraction?

Most of us visit clubs to watch and appreciate naked beauty. Though there are a couple of scenarios where I am distracted.

1 when there's any of my fav rock/ metal song playin. There are a few very close to my heart and I seem to take me to another dimension. I can see though the dancer for the whole song.

2 In today's world of swaying around the pole, there are are a few dancers with skills to impress on stage. When sub a dancer rocks the stage the skill/ artistic aspect really takes over for me and it no more matters the dancer is naked.

Does it happen to any of you for any other reasons?

4 comments

• LordxBetty
    11 years ago
    mnnn a dancer danced to Asian Girlz recently...I was entranced...mnnnnneeehhhhh
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I can agree with #1 above. If I hear a really good song that I like and want to enjoy listening to; then I’d rather not be getting any dances at that time and just enjoy listening to the song.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    They play music?

Huh.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Sometimes when they play one of my favorite songs, the dancer on stage always gets a tip, even though I know it's a DJ who picked it, which is just weird, but usually, it ends up in a lap dance with said dancer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion