tuscl

Fight Da Privay

Noboday Findin Pootay Funnnay...Dat Make Me Not so Hornay, Buh Hay, Wha Can I Say??? Sepatai, How many you Damies get mad Wa Da Tah in Da Privay??? Pootay roll up in the Sepatown and dem dillies be all over da Lee ba Time! Dem Damies Roll and be like What's the Dabble Dee? and I tellz dem Cole me on the panny sty, and da dayz be nightz......Capachow Hehe wa da tay when the damies be all up in the ranacam den a bouncinay be all up on pootay that's just to capachow...On my clammy dees, on my damie kings; I'ma cry the pooster/ I'm a cry the pooster, you caynt kyll da Pootay! awl da hatin damies can eat da pitty Ranacan. Ay Zipay you okay but Bata shane, my dillie?" don woray bout he be pootay buh woray bout who be Zipay????? Sa Da Tay...Now a Pray to Satay dat da Juicay cum bay cos Pootie Tang's Tinie bout to be Ninie...Capachow....An awl you gray damies strayt no brohamie you da bad dirtay deez! Yall fulla cama cama leepa chai! An to Awl my Bammies, Wa Da Tah, yawl koo wit Pootay, Mo Lovay, N To Awl Day Damies Like Gay Vampay and BITCH AZZ Cambay....Don't bane the dillies, cause da dillies be yo trik azz mammies. Sepatown. N Awl Da Other Tipi Tais Who Hayt Da Pootay, You ain't come one, but many tine tanies, keep cumin an it bout to be Lee ba Time on yo lil damies...Feel? Doc Philgay you're a baddy daddy lamatai tabby chai, N ya Shoot Loads In Lil Boyz Eyez...Yeh I Know U Damie......N To Gay Chilli Palmay, What's the Dabble Dee??? Kant Get No Nay Love Wit oout Reel Monay???? Don't Take It Out On Da Pootay...

Cole me down on the panny sty

Adieu

Sa Da Tay

7 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion