tuscl

Wy Awl Da Animositay

All Pootay Wan Do Is Exprez Da Luv For Bootay, I'm a pone tony, No Need For any of Dat Ranacam. Peeple Ornfuze Pootay Wit Juicay or Canday...What's the Dabble Dee? Yall sum bad biddies who cant Canapam on da Ranacam! Why Don't Da Damies Let Pootay Be Pootay...Don't bane the dillies! Any Biznitch Damies keep expessn da sepatow, I'm bout to sine yo pitty on da runny kine, Cole me down on the panny sty...Aint nun yall Damies gon burn Pootay, Pootay Here Ta Stay....Wa Da Tah.

Sa Da Tay Mean Damies

SEPATOWN

5 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Pootie dude...this joke is just a touch one dimensional. Here are some ideas to riff on:

1. The classic...fun with fried chicken and/or cucumbers and strippers. This is the equivalent of "Radar Love" at a Golden Earring concet.

2. Try poking a few specific folks in the eye and see what they do. This dude "23cambyman" is hilareous. He will write typo riddled responses to folks like you criticizing your English. Here is the funny part: the dude doesn't really know English himself! Indeed, he is kind of a moron. But you'll have to start writing posts that resemble English rather than using pure Pootie speak.

3. Describe some fun times "bein' a PIMP". For this you'll need to shift from Pootie speak to some variant of Ebonics. Just add "z" to words randomly. Pay no attention to tenses. Maybe wear a hoodie while you type to put you in the right head space.

4. Go on a vision quest and detail your experiences. Perhaps you could set up a sweat lodge in your bathroom and take large doses of DXM. You'll have a good ol' time!

5. Reveal your true identity. I am of course referring to the fact that you are Kal-el of Krypton but you got your hand on some red kryptonite. Or I suppose you could be Juice.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Shut the fuck up already. You are now just another blue name clogging the board.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I hope at least pootie knows what he is saying in all that jiberish
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Amen, sclvr5005!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I AGREE with sclvr5005. Plus learn to speak English, assuming you are capable of such a Feat!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion