tuscl

Holidays...

Hey guys, got holidays for the rest of the year so I won't be posting until 2006. Here's your chance to bash me when I don't have a chance to respond: have at it and have fun!

2005 was a good year for me strip club and TUSCL-wise: I cracked the stripper code thus allowing geeks to pick-up strippers. This took quite a bit of work, but it was certainly fun. I also crushed all opponents on TUSCL: Yoda and AN got smeared particularly bad, the former now resorting to wimpers of "can't we all get along?" and "there is no right and wrong! only opinion!" Funny shit!

Anyway, I look forward 2006 in the strip clubs and on TUSCL. Who knows what we will learn then. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! I now leave you to RL's capable hands for the remainder of 2005.

Good night!

3 comments

• AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I've got an idea, ignore them both. Or rather ignore him.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    ok, I'll try to keep the davids is clueless thread alive so you have a chance to read it when you come back. RL might be going on break as well. Guess we'll have to party now.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    "I now leave you to RL's capable hands for the remainder of 2005."

That thought is enough to give me permanent mental scars and bone chilling nightmares.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion