tuscl

Survey

Clubber
Florida
6 simple questions. I'll compile and report the results, at a later time, as the respondents dwindle towards zero.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/S76YYZY

16 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Interesting survey, Clubber.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I thought it would be interesting to see the variety in choices from those that share this singular interest, strip clubs.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Cool. But the last question is a trick one isn't it? After, if I was winning to do that, I wouldn't be quite human, would I?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Although I didn't choose her, yulia tymoshenko of the Ukraine ain't a bad looking bird for a politician.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I know there are some hot women politicians from around the world, but I stuck with an American
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Lol, I just completed the survey. The last one tripped me up the most, don't know too much about female politicians
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I chose Martha Washington. If she's good enough for George, she's good enough for me.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I loved this Clubber

But were there any rules? Or is it open ended?

I tried to stay current but I would have liked to go back in time for some of the answers
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Good survey how do you save the results?
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Since I dislike all politicians I couldn't think of one.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

No rules, but I would like only one entry per category. I know some might be hard (pun intended) to decide, but that is the conundrum.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    24 have filled it out, so far. Not many repeats in any category. I just wonder who picked hillary clinton and who picked bill clinton? Wasn't the same person.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Not many new, so this may end a lot sooner than I thought it would.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Clubber, we need Juice and his alias'. They'd enjoy the survey.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SS,

I wonder if "they" would show on the survey?
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    So this died out quickly. I'll compile what little I received and post anything interesting.

As I look at the approximately 30 that took the survey, perhaps that isn't so bad. How many TUSCLers actually spend much time on this forum? Maye 30 isn't such a small percentage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion