Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hendrix: "scuse me while I kiss this guy"

mikeya02

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Steve Miller: "big ol wet vaginer"

Any other funny rock lyrics?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

SNOOP DOGG: “I got a pocket full of rubbers and my homeboys do too.. so turn out the lights and close the door (but for what?) we don’t love them hoes!"

Bo Diddley might ask Snoop, "Who do you love?"

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Most classic one from Blinded by the Light "wrapped up like douche"

Van Halen - "Maxwell Jump" (that would be an awesome name)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

It's not rock, but there's the performer Lady Gaggag

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Creedence: "there's a bathroom on the right"

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

The Doors-"I'm A Backdoor Man"-That can go two ways.

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

Did you mean made up funny rock lyrics? "kiss the sky"

"big ol jet airliner"

"revved up like a deuce"

"there's a bad moon on the rise"

Profile picture for jimmyblong
jimmyblong
•

j. geils band...'my anus is the center hole"

Profile picture for boogieknight369
boogieknight369
•

"Hold me closer Tony Danza" as opposed to tiny dancer

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Nickelback- "I like your pants around your feet, And I like the dirt that's on your knees, And I like the way you still say please... While you're looking up at me, You're like my favorite damn disease" (from Figured You Out)

Describes most of my AFTs

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Buck Cherry, "I like the way you fuck me."

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

It all started with, "he knows it's longer than a telephone wire".

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement