Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What shoul I do?

Dacandyman

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hey guys, I'm new to clubbin an want to get more for my money. I like A2M in porno and want to see a girl put a candy cane up he asswhole and then lick it. Have any of u guys done that?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Dacandyman
Dacandyman
•

Did u pay a lot? girls that do A2M are really dirty an i want to meet them

Profile picture for topmandd
topmandd
•

If you are looking for more for your money, either go to Rhode Island, or put it in a savings account. LOL I've never seen any of that at good clubs.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

lots of 2AMers in Atlanta and Detroit

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Is it just me, or does this sound like juice coming back with a new name

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

^ LOL

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Sounds like a Tijuana road trip! I got the first tank of gas.

Profile picture for KingxGorilla
KingxGorilla
•

Juice Re-Incarnate????

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No, but do it and post the video here. LOL

Profile picture for 23cambyman
23cambyman
•

Look at the way the dacandyman wrote the topic thread than wrote another comment right beneath it ala juiceesque

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

This pervert has joined Juice and a few of his kind on my ignore list. Congrats.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement