tuscl

What would you do?

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:00 PM
Was at a party last weekend and overheard a lobbyist for the Baptist Church announce their battle plan for shutting down stripclubs in the southeast.What would you do? A. Broadcast to all. B. Sell to the highest bidder. C. Read the headlines.

30 comments

• boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    D. Burn down all Baptist churches.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Baptist lobbyists go to parties?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I don't understand boogers response. It doesn't seem to be either an answer to the question or another probable thing to do. That being said, that is not an easy question to answer. I might consider going to the cops and let them investigate cause A might get you in trouble.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Fund raisers.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd tell the Baptists that their little boys where playing with the Catholic priest up the street. Maybe that'll distract them.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Booger lives in Bombingham, Alabama.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Slick! If anybody sucks the Popes dick,it's a Latino.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The lobbyist had time to go to a party? What, he didn't have a Klan meeting that night?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Southern Baptists....what hypocrites They fire up the still on Saturday but curse the Devil's Drink on Sunday They fight strip clubs but marry their 14 year old cousin
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Yes Motorhead. And you know which ones are gay? The guys that won't fuck their sisters.
  • Ironcat
    11 years ago
    Yes Motor, I am a transplanted yankee (NY) who has lived in the south for 30 years - the hypocrisy is quite evident. The irony is that most of them are card carrying conservatives who are concerned about "their loss of freedom because of big government" yet want to limit yours and mine.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Mormons like orgys
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Well said ironcat
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I guess we need to figure out something to promote the Baptists will hate even more than strip clubs. Ideas? Maybe promote gay rights in Baptist churches? Maybe promote Obama health care tax increases for all Baptists. Forget that one. That's a done deal. I got it. Promote removing all tax exempt status if the so called organization tries to impose their religious beliefs on others. Maybe Obama needs to talk to his IRS appointee and tell them all those Baptist tax exempt status claims need extra checks. Of course there won't be any evidence linking the appointee back to Obama. Strictly off the record. That's how Obama appointees roll. If Baptists don't like it, they need to tackle problem number one first. Nexr up, extra health care premium increases if you belong to a religious organization that has members harassing other legal businesses. I have no connection to Obama so if any of his appointees put Baptists under extra scrutiny, I had nothing to do with it.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Creflo Dollar.
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    tumblingdicks, boogieknight lives in metro Detroit. jabthehut, it is both an answer to the question and another probable thing to do.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    My condolences Midder Boogie,but you show done talk like you from Bombingham.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I would tell this scum to kiss my ass. Legalizing Providing would drive POP down and these religio and tea party butts what to ruin things even more. I believe they should legalize gambling for Galveston here in Texas and allow prostitution on the Island also. Instead the Tea Party asses and their corpie paid liars want to cut social security and medicare and hose the not so well off. I would wear my "Ricks Cabaret" teashirt to the party. I once had one of these assess asked me if it bothered me about the sinful nature of SC - I told him I am SC VIP, and would not be celibate anymore than I would eat garbage. Strippers my favorite gals to hookup with.
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    chill out player11. as long as they don’t take away your internet there in the nut house you have nothing to worry about
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    "What would you do?" Sell their daughters to human traffickers to teach them a lesson.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Player! Don't be an Anthony Weiner.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I'm with boogieknight369. Fuck those assholes.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Raise money & Lobby TOO!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shit Alucard! I know several lobbyists in D.C. that have a law degree and never practiced law a day in their life ever.And yes they lobbied for Delta and raised funds for a candidate at the same time.
  • KingxGorilla
    11 years ago
    Just get your local Metal heads and Satanic Trendsters to Establish a Church of Satan and that'll keep those Degenerates Busy for a while.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban religion. I agree with motor
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Bring Player11 to the next party. He'll convert the Baptists into strip club VIPs. He made a cogent argument that is sure to convince any Baptist. Let me see if I can summarize: 1. Sex is better than eating garbage. 2. Rick's Cabaret has groovy T-shirts. 3. ???? 4. Strippers are willing to have sex with Playerdude (if he pays them).
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Wow! Is Player on a bender or what?
  • boogieknight369
    11 years ago
    Pretty sure folks in Alabama are predominately Baptist. Not sure why you think someone from that part of the country would want to burn down Baptist churches. ....
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Maybe suggest to the male Baptists that if they succeed in getting rid of the strip clubs, the guys will be trying to hook up with their wives instead of strippers. I've seen tons of ads already for married girls online. All discrete. Of course I don't want to encourage the female Baptists.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion