tuscl

Weird Review (posted today)

Chanel
Washington
Friday, July 19, 2013 4:12 PM
In light of recent discussions regarding review content, what do you make of this one? A new review with no stars given written by the disgruntled DJ: Glamour Girls Cabaret 14428 Hempstead Rd Houston, Texas 77040 Reviewed on: July 19, 201 The former employee...the Dj with over 25 yrs experiance. You ask whats up with this club? Yes, this is the club owned by Shawn. Im surprised the (I.R.S. hasnt caught up with him with the under the table VIP room sales NOT TAXED). Thats why he tells the dumbass managers to pimp out the dancers to sell cheap champagne because its all free and clear cold hard cash the IRS doesnt know about. Hey, straight from the managers and waitstaff i had worked with. Stack them books!!! Lol Speaking of VIP, Ive heard that the champagne was poured from bottle to bottle and recorked."yummm". Ohh yes, smile at the cameras as he watches "everything" lol. Also, how about "profiling race?" He told me numerous times certain people could not come in. Funny, they were all african dissent, worked in a professional profesion, wearing the proper clothes for the club and they always tipped..but anyways, whatever. Around 2 or 3 months ago the club was raided, taking the feature to jail and Shawn didnt even bail her out!! Even after he asked her, and all the other features that come and go to get naked on their last and final show. " Thats the reason why she went to jail in the first place". Yeah, stupid is, is as stupid does if you spend your hard earned money in this low ceiling dump. And,...most of all do know how many wallets and cell phones that have been jacked in that place! Lmao WARNING! DO NOT USE YOUR CREDIT CARD THERE! Over charges when you start drinking, and dancers and waitress team up to nail you to drain your card for services or time never done. If after all that said and you still decide to go...bring some herpie symplex blocker and put your cash in your sock with your get outta jail free card..lol Oh, Shawn? Shalm Shalm Lmao!!! I only told the truth...

3 comments

• 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    terrible review who ever wrote it prob has a serious mental prob and made up the whole story
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    flagged it.
  • stephanmatoe
    11 years ago
    Sounds like my sister after an alcohol induced carpet bombing/gang banging/congress voting session? God bless America but free speech is better used by those with a few brain cells left
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion