tuscl

Stank Ass Ho...

Thursday, July 18, 2013 1:35 PM
What do you do when you come across a smelly ass stripper? Do you tell her she smells or just let it go and move on to the next one? Got a dance from a girl last night, she had bad body odor all over. When her vag came in close proximity to my face, my eyes started to water. I had to leave the place after that, it was too much.

16 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I just let it go and move on.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Yeah I've ha that before. Got some FIV and even after washing hands in the restroom with soap and water the smell was STILL there :/ I didn't say anything though cause she's cute and I've gotten dances with her other times where she was ok with BO so didn't wanna turn off future dances.
  • bigtimer23
    11 years ago
    On too the next!
  • saggysp
    11 years ago
    Mrrock: the next time you do FIV with her, make her suck on them by sticking those fingers in her mouth and watch her reaction... :P When a smelly stripper comes to me, I go for a smoke or to the restroom...
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    Haha good idea saggy
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If you're feeling generous, tell the bartender.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Use more Clorox.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I try to avoid getting dances or even staying near her. I got dances before from a foul smelling dancer who was one of my favorites but decided after that, I could skip her one or more times if she didn't get rid of the smell. So if she smells bad, I'll skip her. If she's a favorite and complains that no one is buying dances from her, I might tell her she doesn't smell very good tonight. Anyone else, I'll try to get rid of ASAP without telling them. Hmmm, it they don't maybe I should tell her she stinks.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Politely disengage, cleanup, move on.
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    I've requested a dancer go freshen up following her smoke break but haven't yet run across a dancer who smelled so bad my eyes watered. I might just tell her?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just like Kermit and Fozzie, keep moving right along.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I just move on
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Bitch! If you give me yeast again.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    It happens! I will end the lap dance right then and/or not let her touch me.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I had that once with a really hot asian chick. Didnt realize she stank til her pussy was in my face. She was offering multiple song discount but one and done and never again
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    one and done. For me the funky one's always seem to want to shove their junk in my face. Nasty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion