Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Sexy time"

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

13 yrs ago · 1 min read

It's a challenge for me to keep up with the jargon used by the younger generation. But I love this one. Whenever a cute 20 yo asks if I want to go in the back for "Sexy time", I always yes Mam and I am never disappointed.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I haven't heard the term before. I didn't see the Borat movie that I read the term came from but at least I can google just about any word. I must be running into older dancers or dancers who don't talk as much.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Maybe it's just somebody who knows how to sell and comes up with unique terms that will impress us old guys.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

I'm pretty sure it's a challenge for you to tie your shoes.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Borat certainly popularized "sexy time."

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I suport this

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

It was definitely from Borat, which was a great movie give it a watch

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

OT, but sounds like something you'd hear in a Japanese BJ parlor

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement