tuscl

the funny shit you see in the nahborhoods of strip.clubs

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
This weekend I took a road trip from North Carolina Asheville, to Hickory, Gastonia, Charlotte, South Carolina Greenville, Columbia, Georga Athens, Atlanta......and I saw some funny ass shit....I saw some amazing ass shit to but the funny stuck out to me......it also is neat to notice that most clubs I go to and visit seam to be on the bad side of town....every thang is closed down but strip clubs, title loans, pawn shops and gun shops and ooo yea gas stations........I saw this one homless girl in Atlanta in a sleeping bag in the day light. Like 11am on the fuckin parking ........I was amazed at the bill boards being in some Asian langue or Hispanic langue and the same with the people I couldn't go to a single McDonalds and heir English......it was wild to me.......I felt like the only white boy in town......also found a new gas station i liked and a new dancer.......the QT is the shit and that dancer had nice lips for that $150 blow.....

7 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    And their was fucking asian massage parlors all over the fucking place !!!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sounds like the side of town I like.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    My body odor must smell like Axe spray to Asian massage parlors. I try to stay away.
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Dollar Stores would be #1 answer.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Sounds close to where my X gf lives in Atl
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Ban stop ssigns