tuscl

Help me find clubs with...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
...only Irish red-headed girls with long hair, C cup breasts, a light dusting of freckles and hairy pussies. Oh, and the carpet needs to match the drapes. I'm sick and fucking tired of all this so-called "variety".

13 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    LMFAO!! ;)
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the humor break, gmd. I actually experienced a club visit back in '09 that almost met your criteria: The 2pm Tuesday afternoon visit had the sole dancer present on shift who filled all of your squares, except for the hairy pussy.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Ireland has some
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I DO know of just such a club. It is a pub in Cobh, County Cork, Ireland right on the waterfront overlooking Cork Harbour. I am not certain that, in every case, the drapes match but I can speak for at least one with all the qualities you seek.

Since I saw so few nude, I cannot assert true breast size nor "carpet" for all. But the Cork Waterside Pub was full of young, pleasant women who otherwise meet your criteria. As an additional encouragement, it seems that many of these young lasses are quite enamored of older American men. These are not working girls or strippers, but they do behave very provocatively and do not disappoint!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    When you find that club George... Please clue me in. I wouldn't mind some babes with landing strips rather than full bush though.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    lmao gmd
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    lol
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Gmd gets it. People today are just soooi bland
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    To each their own. There is no wrong answer
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    In response to jackslash I will rebut with this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuh…

but if you find that club I am fairly certain my GF would want to go there.
  • smokeshopjoe
    11 years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_DVHUEjn…
    If that place existed I would totally be a conductor on the underground ginger rail road
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Last year I was in the Battle Creek/Kalamazoo MI area and there is a curvy dancer up there 5'01" with natural long red wavy hair, B/almost C cups and matching landing strip. She was dancing at Angels. Or: At Club X-tacy (dive club I stopped into one afternoon when working close by)in Rochester NY there is a cute tiny red head with short natural red hair spinner(eyebrows match head), 4'11", A cup, bald beaver, full menu OTC, partial menu ITC (I did not partake of that menu since she kind of looked 15 from a distance, looked 20ish up close). The only thing close to a full redheaded bush was at Platinum Plus Allentown PA There is a tall redheaded B cup with a matching close trimmed above the slit patch. Sorry no full bush, best I can do. LOL. True redheads are few and many are not attractive. Redheads are so popular nowadays the a lot of girls die their hair red but do not have the right complexion to carry it off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion