tuscl

One Thing

What's the one thing about you, that no matter what, most prople would never find out?
I have one-I am a twin. I have a twin sister.
Yup, I'm a twin.

15 comments

• JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    I only have one nut sack.....yep....juice is just like tom green
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I have a t-shirt that says it all "No one knows that I am a lesbian". :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    If I told you, it wouldnt be something you find out would it?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    The dead bodies in my back yard.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You too, Gator?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    That I fuck strippers for money.

Duh.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    That I usually post nothing but the truth on here but I figure most people won't believe the truth. It's easier that way for others to believe you are lying.

In my dreams I can travel through time and space and things can get bizarre. It's nice to wake up to a normal existence. That is if this reality isn't some kind of super grand universe reality simulation. Bonjour to the guy who thinks I lie all the time.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Ok, the truth. Juice missed it big time. Club Lust had the workers dressed up as super heroes and villains last night. When I first walked in I asked if it was supposed to be Halloween in July or something night.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I have trouble urinating in public
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I like to fuck girls 50 years younger than I.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Yes but don't tell the police I just planted a new layer of sod and don't need some forensics team digging it all up.
  • vincemichaels
    11 years ago
    I know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "What's the one thing about you, that no matter what, most people would never find out?"

Well, hell - if I told you my Secret[s] they wouldn't be unknown to all the others. Especially you KNOW WHO!!!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    My sexual relations with txtittyfan's daughter. She's a pretty ugly little thing, and the only reason I did it was to piss off her father.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I have a twin brother, Slick. I never thought about it but yeah that is something that most people would never find out about you unless they straight out asked....and who would know to ask???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion