tuscl

Happy New Year 2006

Happy New Year everyone. Hopefully this year will go well.

5 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    Ok, weird weather strikes today. Thunderstorms on January 1st, 2006. I probably should sign off now.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    parodyman-->: You are just gross and dumb. I have going to try and start a telethon where we get 30 poster to each pledge to donate 1 of their IQ points to you. That way we should be able to get your IQ into the 90s range, and hopeful that will be good enough for you to frop your fixation on gore/grossness and maybe even enough to score more than 1 out of 20 points as funny. Maybe then you will have the acceptance that your freakish life lacks.
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    Happy New Years to all posters both sane and insane. Not sure where I fall.
  • Doverman
    19 years ago
    Happy New Year to all of the sane posters here. Hopefully it will be better than 2005 was.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    It was nice visiting with relatives but I will be glad to get back to a quieter routine. I got to enjoy 4 nieces ranging from 18 months to around 6 or so years old running around and screaming. The local strip clubs seemed like they might have been a much more peaceful place for a few moments this week. At least the girls there don't usually scream as much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion