tuscl

Another post about strippers THROWING AWAY customers' PHONE NUMBERS

I have read a post by someone about strippers THROWING AWAY a customer's PHONE NUMBER -

WHY does this happen? Does a stripper ENJOY treating customers like sources of INCOME who are UNWORTHY OF AFFECTION??????

1 comment

• davids
    19 years ago
    Probably the guy did things wrong: He was not attractive to her, did not convey a legitimate interest in her (ie she thinks he is just looking to bang a random stripper), he did not get her comfortable talking to him so that she wants more, he did not establish any kind of connection. (Some of these are not necessary if he is just looking for a ONS in which case attraction is probably all that matters).

She probably just accepted the number so she won't have to make a scene at the time.

Also depending on his projecting "manliness" just offering up a number and expecting her to lead by calling him might seem rather pussy-ish behavior which could be a turn off.

In a fun twist of things, however, if he projects a great deal of "manliness" then it can be a very non pussy-ish thing to do by expecting her to lead. I think guys in the middle would do best to take the lead and call her.

If he just volunteers the number for her with the understanding that it was for business purposes only then she may not believe him. Even if she believe that it is legitimately business only he has in mind she might think it is a better overall business strategy to make him chase her.

Finally (getting a bit off topic here) some strippers seem to understand that they must be the ones in control of their regulars. Back in my lap dance buying days I offered my to a stripper who called me up once. When I did not come in when she requested, she "punished" me by not calling anymore or offering me dances in the club. If you observe stripper talk to them about it, you will see that "reward/punish to control" is a big part of their strategy. Needless to say similar ideas can be used with good efficacy against them. Us guys can learn alot from strippers if we pay attention. One reason I like hang around and talking to them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion