tuscl

Dancers footwear or lack of

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Monday, July 8, 2013 6:04 AM
Noticed on the Mons Venus stage webcam that a fair number of girls either dance barefoot or have flat soles on e.g. sneekers, beach shoes. Do dancers do this in your area or is it just this club. To me the girls let themselves down by not wearing high heels.

15 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Dancers have feet? I never noticed. I'm too busy focusing on other parts. ;)
  • slick316
    11 years ago
    I've never seen this before. Most of the dancers I see wear those ridiculously tall heels that make them a foot taller than they actually are, making them taller than me. And then they have the nerve to say "You're so short" to me. Bitch, you'd be a midget if weren't on those stilts!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I think it was Duo who once posted that the 7 & 8 inch heels help with keeping the back straight and with overall posture. I know my ATF complains about them and loves a good foot massage after pleasing me in the CR.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Something that I've noticed is that some dancers take their heels of in the VIP. Knowing what I know about many VIP rooms, I wouldn't go barefoot at ALL! Athlete's Foot is the least of your worries.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Women always take off their shoes when giving me a lap dance. Maybe its because obscenely tall
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    There's a local club that has apparently loosened up on making the girls wear their shoes on stage. There's one petite little spinner who looks way sexier dancing barefoot than she does with the shoes. The way she moves suggest that she did dance, perhaps even ballet, as a kid. Um, a *younger* kid, that is...
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I told a dancer at the Columbia Platinum Plus that is was too bad that the club wouldn't let the girls wear tennis shoes. That it would make then look more like the girl next door. She said that she didn't want to look like the girl next door. Oh well.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    They almost universally go barefoot in the VIP. OTOH, I had a dancer at one of my regular clubs recently who did the VIP in her stripper heels, and I thought it made her hotter than she already was. At a different regular club, they can wear something other than stripper heels if it is part of a costume. Don't see it often there, and the club owner (or the assistant manager on duty) has to approve, but it does happen.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    To the best of my knowledge most clubs require dancers to wear specific shoes (usually the high heel stripper shoes). For me personally, the less a dancer is wearing the better; even w.r.t. shoes LOL. I actually find dancers dancing bare footed sexier – and more often than not when a dancer has taken off her shoes to dance for me; they usually have meant business and given me some really good dances.
  • JayJay15
    11 years ago
    In at least one club I've visited (Sid's Showgirls in Goldsboro, NC), there are "Friction Beds." These are large, thin mattresses that are covered in something like tarp material where you can get horizontal for your lap dance. The girls are required to take off their shoes for the VIP action so that the heels do not puncture the "Friction Beds." But they all wear heels or boots on stage.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I like barefoot or flats, but I also understand why a girl might not to go barefoot in a funky VIP room.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I meant to say "because I'm obscenely tall" in my last post. Using a phone sucks. Anyway, every club I've been to girls wear whatever shoes tbey want as long as their heels. Usually they wear what accommodate to their outfit
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    Mons is a laid back place. Besides being "high heels optional", dancers walk around club in various states of undress, even naked. A dancer who isn't topless, or panty-less underneath a short skirt would be considered too Amish. Dancers make their own schedules, coming and going at all hours of the day(and night).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I was at a strip club in Holland and all the dancers wore those funky wooden shoes. I wasn't impressed.
  • ewire
    11 years ago
    I prefer the stripper shoes personally think they are hot
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion