tuscl

jester214 versus jerikson40

You know these guys have such similar personalities it's almost hard to tell them apart. I bet if you did an experiment where you covered up the names in their arguments and had to ask which guy was which, very few could tell the difference between them any better than guessing.

But, in any case, which one of them do you think ultimately emerges victorious in their flame wars with each other? Or is doomed to perpetual stalemate?

Any prefer between the two in terms of personality? jerkoffson seems a little more rational than the jesite-girl, and doesn't flip his lid quite as easily, and occasionally even demonstrates a bit of humor as positives, but, on the downside, jerkoffson has a slightly bigger ego than the jestie-girl does.

All-in-all, I got to tilt it slightly in favor of jerkoffson.

What is really cool though is how much they hate each other, so I am sure they will entertain with plenty of their flame wars going forward.

4 comments

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I like the $60 crack whore better. At least she's good for *something*.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    My money's on jester. Jerkson is so busy promoting his "manliness" that I'm sure he'd fall and play dead if ever confronted in person because he is that much of a pussy.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    I have bigger fish to fry,none of them were ever really on my radar.
  • mmdv26
    11 years ago
    I'm surprised that Dougstar didn't provide a couple of examples of each of 214's and 40's writing so we all could understand his point.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion