tuscl

Costs in Miami...

zipman68
the speed force!
Perhaps my Miami brethren can clue me in, but I recently met up with a chick who claimed to work at Tootsies when I was on the road. The claim she made was that a real balls to the wall experience (gentlemen don't share details...I'm sure she just meant "a really enthusiastic lapper") would run $1K. Truth or fiction my pervo bros.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Nah – I think it runs about $400 on avg. especially since it seems a lot of dancers push for the CR @ Tootsies (i.e. a lot of competition).

There are the ones (dancers) that don’t like doing the CR and will thus only do it for a certain amount usually higher than the norm/avg.

Then again Tootsies is very large w/ lots of custies some of which may not mind spending 1k for CR (Tootsies outta get its share of whales since it’s the largest and most popular club and known for extras availability).

But again, I don’t doubt *some* chicks may get 1k; but $400 is the avg and this is with 7s+
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    No way for a LD. Someone might pay that for FS, however.
  • friction_lover
    11 years ago
    Have been there a couple times. That price isn't unreasonable for extras. I've been quoted $400 and $800.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    So the price is high but not that out of line. Interesting... I'm sure she actually meant FS, not just doin' it LDK style. She was at most a 7 though. Blonde with big fake tits. No obvious tats though. Exuded a ROB attitude.

$400 for a good time in the CR would be fine and if that is what she typically gets i might be down. But if a girl like that -- nice looking but not spectacular -- can get more like $800 or $1k I don't envy you Miami folk!
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    $200-$400 for the girl at Tootsies is the most common starting point I've heard. The rooms I think are 50-500 depending on room/day. So if you're on the high end of both, 1k is believable. Of course so is $250...
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Are the $500 rooms worth it? Seems extreme unless it is basicly a hidden suite (Lipstixx in Tampa used to have a room hidden behind a mirror...but i would never have dropped $500 at the stixx, even in its heyday). Not that I would want to drop a grand on the chick I talked to...but maybe if there are 9+ babes willing to have fun...
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Man, I'm glad I live where "POP" is reasonable. A grand is just insane. But, as the saying goes, all the traffic will bear...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion