tuscl

High/Low Mileage

Thursday, July 4, 2013 12:53 PM
This is kind of related to a discussion that SlickSpic posted about 2nd chances. However, it is a reverse situation. I have at times been the "victim" of what I can best describe as a damn good lapdance that promises more of the same but ends up being the best I'll ever get. Sometimes, a dancer will give me an awesome lapdance with all kinds of play the first time I see her. However, on subsequent visits, I am given a less-than-stellar repeat performance. And, of course, stupid me, I keep hoping that the first time wasn't a fluke. It's almost like the game of golf - you make that one awesome swing and the ball flies true, and you spend the rest of your life in search of that one true swing again. My question is: have any of you had this scenario, and at what point do you cut your losses and say it's never gonna happen again?

3 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Never forget PMS and you not tipping them enough
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Don’t we all have bad days at work where we may not be as productive per se? I would turn her down on subsequent requests – perhaps if she sees you spending on other dancers that are giving you good dances; she “may” get the hint.
  • fastscrs
    11 years ago
    If she doesn't satisfy, move on. Cut your losses. Keep looking and you'll find one who goes all the way every time in the style of the famous (at lease locally)"Raped by Alana" of L.A. area fame who would take you into the VIP Room, give you a BBBJ then stick it up inside her and ride you until you shot a load of cum into her, then whisper in your ear, "thank you!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion