tuscl

2ND CHANCES OR...

Wednesday, July 3, 2013 7:54 AM
Not too long ago, I was the recipient of a very lackluster lap dance. Zero enthusiasm, no NASCAR, and an air dance to boot. Normally, a situation like this would not be repeated. The thing is, this dancer is friendly, a pleasure to talk to, and really cute. I'm in a quandary here. She wasn't a ROB. If she was, I wouldn't be posting-I'd just charge her to the game. Many factors could be behind the lackluster performance I had received and I take that into account. So, should I give her a 2nd Chance or charge her to the game? Anybody have any similar experiences?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    That depends on what you want. A lot of times dancers will give better service once they get to know you better and trust you. Other times they are just a waste of time.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I used to have zero tolerance for this, but I decided to be lenient a couple of times, and both times it worked out fabulously.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Could be her time of the month? Try again in 2 weeks.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Yeah this type of thing is really a roll of the dice. Maybe give her one more shot and if it's the same thing again then cut her Louise.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lol Louise....damn autocorrect
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @3legs-Yeah, I thought about that-one of those factors. @sclvr-cut her Louise! I like that one.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Sorry Charlie. How are the mermaids down in the murky deep?
  • jacobs.patrick7
    11 years ago
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    In that scenario I'd give her one more chance and then be done with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    She could’ve just had a bad day – we all have those. So if she seems like a cool person; perhaps one could give her the benefit of the doubt and give her another chance. Also, although it may often not be obvious to us; some dancers that may not be too experienced may at least for a little while feel intimidated (even scared) when giving LDs. I’ve actually asked dancers in the past that were “airish” if they didn’t grind – to my surprise they started being more “engaged” (grinding) after I mentioned it (most likely b/c they wanted to make that $$$). Not saying if you say something things will be better – but the power of communication should not be understated (even in a SC :)).
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You're right on the money with the experience thing, Papi. She was new and fairly young(19-22), that could also play a big part.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Give her a second chance and then pass if it doesn't get better
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I'd give her another shot, but I'd put her pretty low on my dance card. The closest I've had to that was a few months ago when a 30-something fairly-new-to-the-biz dancer hit me up and I went for it. She starts dancing about 3 feet away from me and trying to do all of these sexy moves WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING ME. I stopped her about 1/2 way thru the song and told her she won't last long dancing that way. She said that since I was a girl she thought that was what girl customers wanted. Oh, silly silly child. The good news is that I gave her an on-the-spot tutorial in how she should be dancing and she was a quick study. But she still went straight to the bottom of my "to do" list.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Depends on the girl. But my standards for lap "dances" are probably lower than many here. As long as she lets me grope, she can sit there and do nothing, as far as I'm concerned.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Since I've been able to find plenty of very attractive dancers who give you their A game from dance number one, I don't bother with the ones that want to play those games. Good dancers are there to make money. For game players, it's a hostility thing about taking your money while giving you as little enjoyment as possible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion