tuscl

NYC STRIPPERS WANTED 18+ Underground stripper parties

Wednesday, July 3, 2013 2:29 AM
LOOKING 4 ANYONE LOOKING TO BECOME A DANCER TELL ALL YOUR PPL GMC IS LOOKING TO HIRING ANYONE 18+ TO GET INTO THE BUSINESS MUST BE OPEN MINDED FREE SINGLE AND LOVE TO TRAVEL ALL INFO IS BELOW. Nycstripper is always hiring strippers no èxp needed looking for a job come join the only strippers team nationwide we train u in all fields of adult entertainment skills everyone is welcome at GMC MUST. BE 18+ IF U AREN'T A TOTAL BS ARTIST U NEED NOT APPLY SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY TO JOIN GMC contact us at 7733403097 Mac OR KIK US MAC14113 send all your info to [view link] we need 2 semi nude body pics and face pic must be all recent pics thanks All recruits must be single no kids,or reliable babysitter and arrive on time to the met up locations

12 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    PM Juicebox69 on this site.He controls all the hot slits in the Carolinas.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm in!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Do they actually expect hot, sexy strippers to "arrive on time"?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No! The expect hot, sexy strippers to "cum on time".
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Have any of you guys looked at Mac14113's profile? It is friggin' HI-LAR-EE-OUS my pervo bros. he b a BoSs, not a PiMp. Juice...tell the truth. You're Mac14113, right? Wait...don't just come out and say it. Start weaving a produce and KFC theme throughMac14113's posts. Like "must dig having a cucumber up the ass, will also consider chicks who enjoy a small zucchini up the ass" That would be fuggin' coo-el. Do this shizzle for cambydude. Trust me, he actually loves you antics!
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    Also add "Previous experience with dog and donkey shows a plus"
  • JuiceBox69
    11 years ago
    'M A BOSS NOT A PIMP I DON'T CHASE BITCHES I SIMPLY REPLACE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR BS EXCUSES or personal problems In this game u MUST be able to suck Dick get fucked and hola for that dollar if your not doing all 3 of these thing u might as well get the fuck off my page cause to get into GMC THAT'S THE REQUIREMENTS AND U AIN'T BOUT THIS LIFE SO UNFOLLOW US AND GOT KILL YOURSELVES WARNING IF U AREN'T INTERESTED IN JOINING GMC PLS UNFOLLOW US OR I'LL SIMPLY HELP U IF YOUR NOT TEXTING /CALLING OR COMMENTING THAT U SERIOUSLY WANT TO BE APART OF GMC I REALLY DON'T NEED U LERKING BOUT MY PAGE U BEEN WARNED 7733403097 KIK US MAC14113 HOLA IF U BOUT THIS LIFE HEY UP 24/7 7DAYS A WEEK HMU
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    I'm in, but I'm more into the "armed robbery" aspect of the game.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Will crack be offered and available ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    That was a very well written thread – they look like nice pimps – I’ll ask my sister if she is interested
  • Pundi
    11 years ago
    GMC is hiring strippers? Man, things have changed in Detroit.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    spammer!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion